Sugar free jelly

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • ahhhh right cool, i'll have to have a look in aldi because we do have a couple of those round where i live. thanks for the info :-)
    yeah i just read that article, thanks for suggesting. I can imagine it can be very confusing but i would always check the label myself to check the calories and stuff, i guess 2g sugar per tablesppon is better than regular lol - i don't fancy the sound of that one mentioned that doesn't even have any fruit in it!! How odd!!!!
  • Quote: ahhhh thanks for the info kaplods :-0 yeah its funny isn't it how it's not even gelatin in it anymore!!!!
    i may have to try the PB and jelly, that sounds very interesting!!!! a bit weird, but yummy lol. especially with the sugar free stuff, will be miles better calories wise than using jam. we dont have any jams (that i know of) that are good for slimming, theyre all ridiculously high in sugar and cals. do you have any over there? my fave of any jam is grape jelly you have in america, again we don't have it lol!! maybe i should just move there then i would be happy hehe
    Jayne,

from tesco (i dunno if you can find it in asda as well etc), STREAMLINE no added sugar strawberry jam. it's 100% fruit, making it a reaaally affordable 90kcals/100g.

it's around £2.80 iirc but extremely worth it! extremelly! and also, it tastes fantastic!

the same brand also makes low-sugar one, so make sure you pick the correct one

i was so excited when i found it
  • Quote: no worries :-) i'm happy to help!!! how much are the little pots? i bet you theyre nearly the same as 2 sachets arent they lol?? ooooh ill have to get myself to sainsburys, save some money aswell as calories hehe .
    yeah i made the mistake of making up a full sachet and seen as it was only 32 cals i thought what the ****, ill eat it all!!! and then felt ever so slightly sick afterwards!!! way more filling than i expected! is the lemon and lime good? got some of that in the cupboard
    The pots in Tescos are 65p each! </3 And they're 135ml I think, so not even close to the sachet amounts! However, I do beleive there are more flavours~ and as they come in little pots, they're far more convinient to take outside!
    The lemon and lime was pretty good! But I think I'll try the blackcurrent or raspberry best, and find my favourite!

Also, just looked on the website and got inspired to try something new~
    So I sliced some plums and stewed them until warm and soft, and then sliced some raspberry& crandberry jelly, and ate them together~
    surprisingly nice! (Though trickly to balance loool)
  • Sugar free jelly is always a good standby in our house. I make up four sachets at once, and set it in a big mixing bowl in the fridge, then I can just scoop out a serving when I feel like something sweet.
  • Hey, thanks grrrkgrrrl. I'll definitely have to have a look for that next time i'm in tescos. I've never seen it before but i haven't really been looking for it up until now so thnks a lot for the info

bloody **** vee dee - i can't believe how much them little crappy pots are!!!! you could probably buy little plastic pots and make them yourself for a lot cheaper than 63p. lol but i guess they are convenient!!! ooooh i like the plum idea, that sounds yummy