Not quite a mini-goal, but i couldn't wait!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So, i'm way past mini-goals, and about 15lbs from goal weight (though i think i'd like to go smaller than 130) But i couldn't wait to post pictures, so i figure i'll post just one before and after now, and then when i hit goal, load up a big ole thread of pictures.

Me around my highest weight of 211lbs

and these were taken today, at 145lbs in my new outfit that my fiance bought for me for my birthday tomorrow
  • YOU LOOK GREAT! AND YOU ARE MY HEIGHT! WOW! You have just inspired me sooo much, in that I can look great in short shorts in about 40lbs! I know how much more you lose is your choice, but you look perfect to me! May I ask what size (clothing) you are currently?
  • Quote: YOU LOOK GREAT! AND YOU ARE MY HEIGHT! WOW! You have just inspired me sooo much, in that I can look great in short shorts in about 40lbs! I know how much more you lose is your choice, but you look perfect to me! May I ask what size (clothing) you are currently?
    Those are a size 9 shorts (thought i was an 11, you can imagine how happy i was when those fit, considering i used to be an 18 and would never even consider wearing shorts)

And the shirt is a Medium!

Thanks alot for saying i inspired you, that's so awesome. I come to these forums for inspiration too!
  • Wow. What a difference!!! That is awesome! You look younger too. Way to go. What was your diet plan that got you there?
  • In the beginning from 211-181, I was loosely following the LA Weightloss diet. I gave up after a while.
    Then back in December 09, I started Medi-Weightloss, It's pretty expensive, but well worth the money considering I've lost 36lbs in 3 months.
  • Wow, wow, wow you seriously look awesome!
  • wow you look amazing! How did you do it?
  • Wow! You are so inspiring to me. We're the same height & start weight, and close to the same build. I can't wait to lose another 45 pounds and hope I look as fantastic as you do! Congratulations
  • You look great! Congrats!
  • and

You are doing a great job ..... just keep going .

I guess that you have been doing exercise right ... you look so good for 145 really you look more like 125 ....

Yea small girls
  • Quote: and

You are doing a great job ..... just keep going .

I guess that you have been doing exercise right ... you look so good for 145 really you look more like 125 ....

Yea small girls

No no, barely any exercise at all, and it shows. I have a baby belly, though i've never had a child. But the rest of me seems to be stretching right back, i think water is the key, or so i've been told. I guess i'm just lucky so far
  • You look amazing! I love looking at before and after pictures. Yours are so great to see, thank you for sharing !

Happy birthday!!
  • You look awesome! Very inspiring and great pics too
  • W O W . Congratulations on all your hard work paying off! You look so much younger and you are seriously TINY!

woo woo!!
  • Wow thats amazing!! You look tiny!! And younger! Great job!