Omg Ahhhh I'm So Excited!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I GOT THE JOB!!!!

A few weeks ago I interviewed for a job teaching at a church day school. I wanted it SO BADLY. I'm in school for early childhood education and I've wanted to be a teacher since 2nd grade. Right now I'm working at target doing mindless work that means nothing...but now I'm going to have a job I really ENJOY and WANT to do. The pay is a bit less, but I get more hours, and I'm going to get so much more out of it then just money. I'm SO EXCITED. I can't stop jumping up and down!!! I just want to run around SCREAMING!!!
    :c arrot:

Anyways, I have to go to Target now...I have work at 4pm. I'll be turning in my notice tonight, so wish me luck!
  • Good luck and congrats on getting the new job, I hope it goes really well!!!
  • Awesome!! Congrats!!!

You sound about like how I felt roughly 2 weeks ago when I started walking again (broken kneecap ~5 weeks ago from mountain bike accident). I bet I sounded like an 8 year old girl, with how excited I was, lol.
  • Yay! So happy for you!
  • good luck! and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
  • CONGRATS! Considering your enthusiasm, I'm sure you'll make a great teacher!
  • Hooorayyyyyy And Congrats!!!!
  • YAY!!! Congrats! Its so awesome when you get a job you have spent all the time and money on going to school for. I am a teacher too and was thrilled when I got my first teaching job. You have every right to be running around acting silly!
  • Awesome news!! Congratulations!!
  • Woo, congrats girlie!
  • Congratulations. I'm happy you got the job you wanted. You'll be great.

Sharon
  • yayy!! I'm an ECE too!
  • Congratulations. My daughter is an early ed major and she works at a daycare. She loves working with the kids.
  • Quote: I GOT THE JOB!!!!

A few weeks ago I interviewed for a job teaching at a church day school. I wanted it SO BADLY. I'm in school for early childhood education and I've wanted to be a teacher since 2nd grade. Right now I'm working at target doing mindless work that means nothing...but now I'm going to have a job I really ENJOY and WANT to do. The pay is a bit less, but I get more hours, and I'm going to get so much more out of it then just money. I'm SO EXCITED. I can't stop jumping up and down!!! I just want to run around SCREAMING!!!
    :c arrot:

Anyways, I have to go to Target now...I have work at 4pm. I'll be turning in my notice tonight, so wish me luck!
    Congrats!
  • Yayyyyy! Congratulations