Name this song!

You're on Page 2 of 10
Go to
  • Song Title
    Quote:

All I have to do is dream.
    Butterfly this is too easy "All I Have To Do Is Dream" is the title of a big Everly Brothers Hit ! It is much tougher if you only give a line from the song and let us figure out the title, Such as .........

"Hidin' behind a rainbowed wall"
  • Quote: Butterfly this is too easy "All I Have To Do Is Dream" is the title of a big Everly Brothers Hit ! It is much tougher if you only give a line from the song and let us figure out the title, Such as .........

"Hidin' behind a rainbowed wall"
    Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison

"But i don't care for sugar honey, if I can't have you"
  • Song Title
    [quote=misspriss78;321654

"But i don't care for sugar honey, if I can't have you"[/quote]
    "Walking On Broken Glass " Annie Lennox

"I just close my eyes and I'm with you"
  • "When I Need You" by Leo Sayer

"You're a candle in the window, on a cold, dark winter's night"
  • REO Speedwagon, "Can't Fight This Feeling".

"A pair of jeans that fit just right".
  • CHICKEN FRIED!! Zac Brown Band...one of my favorites!!!
  • Quote: Grateful Dead
    NOPE...try again BARGOO

Since I forgot to add a line on my last post....

"I'd fall down on my knees, kiss the ground that you walk on, 'cause you just don't love me anymore...."
  • "At this moment" by Billy Vera......I love that song!

"And your wheels just turn, down the road ahead. If it hurts at all you ain't shown it yet........
  • Dierks Bentley ~Settle For A Slowdown

I hear you scream in agony & the horse stampedes & rages In the name of desperation

(Hint~!the singer is on the celebrity fit club~LOL~& this song is One Of my favorite songs ever~all the lyrics to this song are so meaniful to me!)
  • Wrong or right ?
    Quote: don't know that one but here is one my nieces and kids never heard before (they are 25-28) we were talking about the group at dinner a few weeks back....Angie and I thought everyone knew....

Why don't we do it in the road....no one will be watching us....
    Written by The Beatles and recorded by THE GRATEFUL DEAD !!!!
  • Title
    Quote: Dierks Bentley ~Settle For A Slowdown

I hear you scream in agony & the horse stampedes & rages In the name of desperation

(Hint~!the singer is on the celebrity fit club~LOL~& this song is One Of my favorite songs ever~all the lyrics to this song are so meaniful to me!)
    Wasted Time by Skid Row

"I can see the happy years we had before....."
  • Jack Greene, There Goes My Everything

The tears I cry aren't tears of pain, they're only to hide my grief and shame.
  • Quote:
    The tears I cry aren't tears of pain, they're only to hide my grief and shame.
    Human League ~Human

You with the sad eyes don't be discouraged
  • Singer
    Quote: Jack Greene, There Goes My Everything

That's the right song but I was thinking of Engelbert Humperdink who had a big hit with this song.
  • Quote: Written by The Beatles and recorded by THE GRATEFUL DEAD !!!!
    Oh I'm sure they did...and little Jimmy's band on the corner of my street and Suzy, the babysitter, at Karaoke Night for church...and...and....