Girls get the bum deal with points

• I just started WW and I get 24 points. I have been trying for four days and I haven't been able to stay under once. My husband gets 36 points and I find myself wanting to kick him since he gets to eat and eat and eat.

I just feel like 24 points is nothing. Anyone else having a problem staying within their point allotment. I have been using my flex points like they are going out of style. I know I am going to run out before the week is over.
  • Are you following the healthy guidelines? Those keep you full. They use most your points but are the basis of the program.

I have always used my WPA's that are meant to be used and part of the program. I also always use my AP's I earn.

But I follow the healthy guidelines first and then I use the others to indulge in other things.

FYI: You should never go UNDER your daily points allowance. It just messes with your metabolism. You do need to eat to lose weight.
  • Yeah, please don't try to go under your points also the WPA & AP's are yours to use if you want.

I eat a lot of raw veggies to keep me satisfied...plus little to no points