Primal Law#1 Eat lots of plants and animals.

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: I tried to explain what I was doing to a coworker (she asked!) I guess it didn't come out quite right. She sat beside me at lunch and peered into my bowl. "But ... that looks good."

But??? It was broccoli, celery, tomatoes, almonds, salmon and salad dressing. I wonder what she heard me say.
    It's so difficult for some to understand clean, natural eating ... Oye
  • Quote: Let me see if I can clarify... I'm finding that a reasonable sized portion of primal foods is far more satisfying than I'd thought it would be. I don't have to stuff myself to feeling uncomfortably full in order to ward off hunger for a few hours. Which never actually worked anyway

Other than the big big salad with protein, I don't think Sisson ever does give actual suggested amounts of anything. Of course I don't have the book in my hand right now. Anybody?
    I have the book. He doesn't give suggested amounts. I'm definitely going to follow this discussion. I find that grains and sugar = inflammation with me. I tried to give them up at the beginning of the year, but wasn't very successful. I'm very addicted to sweets. I'm recommitting to following the primal lifestyle after my vacation in a couple weeks.

I wanted to mention that there are a couple of interviews with Mark Sisson done by Jimmy Moore on the Livin La vida low carb show. The podcast can be downloaded.