G2010標e Can't be Stopping Gotta Keep Hopping

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Well I am up .2 pounds. Annoying, but I have been exercising and eating on plan, so I guess I have to keep on keeping on.

I did work off one tag on Saturday so I am tagging:
    sprkl
    Dixie
    Dandi

More tags soon....
  • I worked off the last of my tags in strength training class last night, so I am all out now.

I have three tags to give out, but I don't want to overwhelm anyone. If you want a tag, raise your hand now.
  • ooh me! I want another tag (or two) I'll be all caught up this afternoon again.

Although I had hoped this challenge would be hopping... I do believe this challenge has been a flopping. *buh dum ching* Okay, so my only pun for the day I promise.

Food is back on plan thankfully.
  • Ok, so I'm back. Yea, where is everyone? These threads were so busy right after the new year, but now not so much. That's ok, even if there's just a few of us, I'm in. I renew my commitment almost every day so I'm just gonna keep coming back. And I feel like I'm getting to know you, so you stay here too! Seriously!

I have like 4 tags to hand out, so I'm gonna get it figured out and I'll start tagging people in a little bit. I don't want to overwhelm anyone either, so I'll take it slow at first! I've worked almost all mine off, and I'm off to go walking with the little one so another will be worked off today. I feel like I'm doing good if I can work off one a day, and that way I'll meet my exercise goal for this challenge! Woo hoo!!!!
  • Well we have less than a week to go. I for one like the tags, but the thread seems awfully quite and I wonder if others are not see keen as I. Perhaps, as Dandi noted, we are just getting into the hard part of the year were we typically lose people anyway. I know I have fallen off the 3FCs wagon in March in the past.

Anyway I tag you, Sparkl, and one for Dandi too.

I'll take all the tags you can throw at me. It really helps me stay motivated. I saw 214.2 this morning on the scale. If it stays around for the next day or so, I will have lost over 4 pounds this month. A respectable number, if not inspiring.
  • I worked off my 4 tags. I can tag 12 ladies. I don't know where to start!! Let me think about a few minutes. I also have a new tag woooo hooooo. keep me honest now. My weigh in for the month is 153. I will catch ya all later. Sorry for the fly by! Pat
  • I just finished a tag 45 minute walk in this beautiful 70 degree weather. That means I get to tag 12 ladies. I will be nice and tag 6 today and 6 tomorrow. I don't want to over do things . so whom shall I tag? Oppppsie I worked off 5 tags I get to tag 9 more.

dandimae
    sprklmajik
    mrsaugie

knobhdy
    IcassiopeiaI
    mcmomma
  • I will take a tag!! Or 2. This is slow where is everyone??????
  • I will take all the tags I can get!! I love the motivation.

I was down this morning again. I am going to change my ticker.
  • I just finished 140 minutes walking outside in the 80 degree weather. its beautiful out there
  • I worked off my last tag (again) starting the C25K program. As another first, I actually used the gym at my condo complex too. I didn't want to run on the road because (as usual) I live on a very large hill, and i just could not fathom running up it for 5 seconds, let alone 60.
    On the other hand, I didn't want to run on the pedestrian path and have all my neighbors watch me. (They would watch, and wave, although they would not judge and would probably join me, but I am self conscious that way so I didn't want to..) So my last choice was the exercise room.

Its actually a nice room. It is in the walkout basement of the common house (basically the club house of the condo) with views of the field and woods from the treadmill.

The treadmill itself is from one of my neighbor's Curves club, which she closed and sold, and donated some of the equipment to us. The treadmill has a built in fan! Who would imagine?!? It also has built in speakers so I was able to hook my iPhone in and listen to my music and the C25K cues from the app I bought.

As I suspected the gym (and the basement of the common house) was deserted on a beautiful afternoon so I didn't see anyone else, I rocked out to my music and I walked/jogged for 31 minutes.

Tags for:
    Dixie
    Sprkl
    Dandi

3 days to go!
  • Thanks for the tag
  • alright so I just finished working off all of my tags so for on last ditch effort on everyones part you all are tagged. but at least my yard is finished now. the front is all I have left that won't take long.
  • I now have2 tags. Yeah! I worked off 1 tag with 30 minutes yoga so 3 get tags Sprkl nobhdy mrsaugie your it
  • Hey everyone! I'm here! Sorry for being MIA. Ugh..... Good news all around today! I passed my Chemistry Praxis...YAY So, now I can teach Biology, Chemistry, and some other sciences. I'm so excited. Also, I haven't exercised any this week per say, but I have been on plan with my food. I have been eating fresh homecooked healthy dinners all week. Its all been really good too! I have lost around 5 pounds since Monday. I know its probably mostly water weight, but its been a good week for me none the less!