Looking for a buddy!

• Heyyyyyy

I know this forum is meant for support and all but to be honest its hard to stay on top of it since I got so much to do. Soooooo I'm looking for maybe an im/texting support buddy... Texting is the easiest way to communicate since I always have my cell and I'm always on it , in class, in the car, while exercising, etc etc... I'm on MSN/Skype/Yahoo messengers at night. Any takers?
  • I would love to be your IM buddy. I will PM you my info
  • I would love a buddy to chat with on IM as well.
  • sarahheartmaddy we can be buddies! We have similar starting and goal weights! I will PM you.
  • Oh I cant message you.... you have opted out of PM's
  • I wanna be your buddy too! But sadly, I am not able to text... My cell phone is perpetually dead because I accidentally threw out my charger thinking it was the charger for my old phone that got ran over in the driveway (I'm just a little bit of a ditz). But if IMing is good for you, PM me your e-mail address. I'll get another phone eventually but I'm broke at the moment. :P

I just noticed we're almost the same weight. Bonus! :P
  • Oh a buddy does sound nice! I'm open to that idea also! I'm not really sure how to PM on this thing yet.
  • Junior Members can't PM yet. You have to reach the 20 day 20 post thing first. Buuut if anyone wants to message me on Yahoo, feel free!!
  • Quote: Junior Members can't PM yet. You have to reach the 20 day 20 post thing first. Buuut if anyone wants to message me on Yahoo, feel free!!

Ahhhh that sucks!!! I want a buddy too! LOL ok sooooo I'll jus post it here then (if thats ok..Tkemp9_10@yahoo)
  • i would love to have a new im buddy. my aim sn is in my profile usually on after 7pm
  • I want one too! i think it would help a lot