W.O.W. No Foolin its Easter Challenge~~Week 5

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Starting the new week for Jeni!!

Still trying to recommit myself to myself!

W 100, used to do this like nothing, need to get it down
    E Just did "Shred" off to crucnh before I hop in the shower
    E OP, POP today!
    D Love thyself!
  • Mothermavis... Thanks for starting the new thread. Great workout... I KNOW you can stay OP today

W: 96 oz
    E: treadmill intervals #1
    E: on plan
    D: get some cleaning done tonight

Off to shower for work.....
  • I am not sure why I am losing so slowly. I am getting in at least 30 minutes worth of exercise 6 days a week. I am beginning to think I am not eating enough calories and/or I am having too many carbs. Over the weekend I set up a new account with FitDay and am going to start tracking calories and carbs. I am getting frustrated. I realize losing 9 1/2 lbs in 19 days is pretty good - but I lost the first 7 lbs in the first 6-7 days.

Week 1: N/A (started on Thursday of Week 2)
    Week 2 SW: 256.5
    Week 3: 252.6
    Week 4: 250.5
    CW: 247

W: 48 oz
    E: Minimum of 30 minutes - six days a week
    E: NO CANDY from the candy dishes at work (they have all kinds of chocolate and M&Ms and a breakroom full of free unhealthy snacks - chips, cookies, pop, etc.)
    D: Getting things ready for my trip to see my daughter and her family - finish up baby gifts for her shower, etc.
    ----------------------
    Kris
    Dancing away the pounds
    One for every 5 lbs lost

Goal 1: below 240
    Goal 2: 218 (15% off)
    Goal 3: Onderderland
    Final Goal: 175 or below

Mini Goals of 5 lbs each . . .
  • Today was weigh in - I lost 2 lbs from previous week!

Kris - tracking what you eat is a great idea. I track everything I eat.

Mothermavis - You can do it!

Have a great week everyone - Jeanette

W: 64 oz.
    E: -- (I have a cold and very low energy today)
    E: 1200-1400
    D: Get better!
  • I have been tracking what I eat - just not the calories. I was just trying to eat healthy and be careful on portion control. According to fit day and what I have been eating it looks like I need to add about 400-500 calories to my daily intake. I have only been averaging about 1200 calories. Now to find 400 calories that I want to add - that isn't mostly carbs.
  • Kris... It looks like you're doing all the right things... and at least losing consistently

Jeannette.... Another loss!!!!!! Awesome!!!!! You're rockin this!

I'm going to have a hard week.... lots of stress!!!! DH's grandmother passed away, and we already had a legal hearing to go to tomorrow, and the added work of getting ready for a substitute at work. I'm going to try my very best not to use food for comfort

W: 80 oz
    E: weights
    E: on plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No emotional eating!!!!!!!
    D: get everything ready to make it through the next few days
  • Dawn,
    Sorry to hear about your DH's grandmother. Consider allowing yourself good or at least not bad comfort food. Here's a couple things I put in the good or not/bad category: 1) Panera Chicken Noodle Soup (it's thick, filling and very healthy) 2) Weight Watchers Chocolate Desserts - I like the chocolate cake that gets gooey when microwaved slightly or the chocolate sundae dessert that takes decadent but is really not too bad. And, if you allow yourself a meal without counting, enjoy it and don't sweat it! Just try to cut out one or two things from the meal like the buttered bread or dessert.

Kris - makes sense that you need to add some healthy calories. I've heard that one's body will shift into "low-calorie burn" mode if calories are not sufficent. Good luck!

Jeni - if you can read these posts, we miss u! Hope you are having a great time! Jeanette
  • I have been averaging about 1200 calories a day and according to Fit Day I should be having between 1800-2000. I added about 500 calories to my day yesterday, which caused a 1 lb weight gain this morning. I figured it would do that. I have decided not to weigh again until as least on Friday because I am sure it will take a few days for my body to adjust to the extra calories and not hang onto them. I'm hoping this works. I really wanted to be at 20 lbs lost by the time I went on my trip to see my daughter, but I now know that's not going to happen. I leave in 11 days and don't think I will lose 10.5 more lbs between now and then.

On the positive side: just for fun, last night I tried on a dress I bought over two years ago and couldn't wear. It fit well enough that I put it in my suitcase for my trip. Size 16w- still had the tags on it. I don't know if I will actually wear it, but I could if I wanted to.
  • Week 1: 177.7
    Week 2 177.8
    Week 3: 176.4
    Week 4: didnt weigh
    Week 5: 175.4
    Week 6:
    Week 7:

so i havent lost a whole lot but at least i'm moving in the right direction... i just started using fit day yesterday. i got curious about it hearing someone mention it on here. i love it. it really puts things into perspective for me. i can consume about 1.672 but i am trying to stay under that. i consumed 1203 and burned 2742 so i think i'm doing good.
  • okay so this first one will just be my goals

W: 4.4 l a day
    E: >3 hours + 30 day shred everday
    E: NO EXTRAS. stick to the calorie plan!
    D: 22 days left, but today is just one. one day

i will update with my actual erm.. weed info tomorrow night!
  • Hi everyone. sorry no personsals but i have a minute to say hi.

i am having a great time. so are the kids. i ve met some wonderful people too. walking around and pushin 100 plus pounds is giving me a workout .
  • Hello everyone!

Week 2: 180
    Week 3: 177.8
    Week 4: 178
    Week 5: 177.6

Should have been lower this week, but I ate a good bit of pizza the other day. I will try my best to do better next week, I just need to resist my cravings. Much easier said than done lol.

WEED for the week:
    W: 64-80 oz
    E: Work
    E: 1500-1800 cals
    D: Keep my room clean!
  • Week 1- 177.8
    Week 2- 180 YUCK!!
    Week 3- 181.2 TOM should start tomorrow
    Week 4- 180.6 Not a lot of progress.
    Week 5- 178.6 A little better

Great day to get outside. Did 20 min. of arms first. then got in a jog. Yay!!!

Mama- At least you are losing. Gotta love that.

Mom- You're losing too. YAY!!

Dab- Hang in there.

Zoo- Look at us and our numbers. We are sticking together, for sure.
  • went to the park this evening and got in a good walk/jog. gonna do some arms and abs before bed. it was so nice out today!
  • booo i did not meet ANY of my daily goals

W: >3 liters but not quite 4
    E: 1 hour at the gym (MUST get up early tomorrow)
    E: yay! i lied, i stayed op with my eating so thats ONE goal i met
    D: it is one day, it is one day, it is one day

okay, i will try to stay op and update on... sunday?