I'm taking a break...

• I know this isn't probably the best idea but I feel a bit overwhelmed with this right now and I'm taking a break for one week. Not a break totally..I'm aiming for maintaining this week.
  • Do what you think is best. You know the consequences. Maintaining is a good goal.

Good luck,

Sharon
  • I planned on maintaining while I was on Spring Break and I ended up losing a few pounds. My body needed that little break, (still watched what I ate but was more relaxed about it) so maybe yours does too. As long as you aren't going overboard and keep remembering that moderation is KEY, you'll be fine!
  • Sometimes a break is a fabulous idea. Just remember to not go crazy with the food, and try to exercise still. But taking a break can be good to reaffirm everything that you are working towards. Keep posting here for the week to let us know how it goes.
  • I'm actually planning on chaning up my work out routine. I have been doing the same exact thing for 3 months now...time for a change!! I've decided I'm not taking myself all the way to maintance level with my calories. I still want a deficiet BUT I don't want to have to think so much about what I'm doing this week. I do have to say I'm kind of nervous about it because I do NOT want to gain anything this week. This will be my test of out I've done over the last few months with changing my mindset on food.