Is this a WW Recipe?

• When I was younger my mom made a soup that I think she got from Weight Watchers. I asked her not that long ago about it and she didn't give me the recipe (she forgot or something?). It's the low fat/low calorie vegetable soup that gets part of it blended and put back with the rest. It's pretty peppery if I remember correctly. I found this online, is this it? Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if yes, how do you make it? I always really loved this soup and in college my mom made it for me which wasn't really all that long ago but I swear she said she didn't remember or she wanted me to just throw some vegetables together.

diced onion
    chicken broth
    garlic
    zucchini
    carrots
    tomato
    parsley
    basil
    pepper
  • Quote: When I was younger my mom made a soup that I think she got from Weight Watchers. I asked her not that long ago about it and she didn't give me the recipe (she forgot or something?). It's the low fat/low calorie vegetable soup that gets part of it blended and put back with the rest. It's pretty peppery if I remember correctly. I found this online, is this it? Does anyone know what I'm talking about and if yes, how do you make it? I always really loved this soup and in college my mom made it for me which wasn't really all that long ago but I swear she said she didn't remember or she wanted me to just throw some vegetables together.

diced onion
    chicken broth
    garlic
    zucchini
    carrots
    tomato
    parsley
    basil
    pepper
    yeah, that looks like the 0-point soup, but cabbage is missing.

~CGH~
  • I remember getting a recipe card with the 0 point soup on it, but I always used it as a "throw together" soup and didn't measure veggies (except carrots, because they're not zero points after a certain quantity 3/4 of a cup, I believe).

I used to have tons of zero point soup recipes. I gathered them online by googling "zero point soups" and stored them on my hard drive (yeah, I was stupid and didn't save a back up copy), and lost them all.

Still, I just google zero point soups, whenever I want a low calorie soup - although now I count the vegetable servings (I'm following an exchange plan).

My favorite soup is

1 can (12 oz) Spicy or regular V-8 or tomato juice
    2 cans chicken broth

and as many vegetables, in whatever combination and quantities I feel like having, and/or have on hand.
  • Quote: yeah, that looks like the 0-point soup, but cabbage is missing.

~CGH~
    Hmm. My mom never used cabbage. I like cabbage though so I should try putting that in there too. I don't count points, I just really love that soup.
  • well I know what I am having for supper tonight... Thanks
  • :d:d:d