MRC Incentives

• Does your center offer incentives?

The center that I go to offers incentives and contests monthly. And honestly that's what has kept me going (besides the Meta-Quick menu).

I'm just curious about what you guys have won and some of the incentives offered at your center.

So far this what I've won:
    - 4 boxes of HNS (different weeks) for bringing in my food journal
    -Cortitrim (December Bingo)
    -Meal in a bag (my Superbowl team won in January)

This month they have the Grand Prix race. You compete on a team as well as individually.

I'm in it to win it! What about you?
  • I don't think my center is very big on incentives. However, these next couple of months they are having people complete crossword puzzles and turn them in for a drawing, but no one knows what for.
  • My center offers the following incentives:
    1) breakfast in a bag (supplement and a bar) on Wednesdays if you buy five boxes of supplement
    2) for each pound that you lose and each time you bring your journal in, you get a ticket which goes in the bowl to win a few boxes of supplements
    3) around the holidays if you lose a pound, they will give you two free weeks of program
  • Well last month was my first month on MRC and they had a Biggest Loser contest. They also donated $1 for every pound lost by members to the American Heart Association. I was lucky and lost the most (23 lbs in 23 days on fat buring menu) so I was the Biggest Loser (not something I would normally aspire to ). $50 in MetaBucks ... Whahoo. Anyway, they are also very good at things like drawings and other contests. All in all a great center with wonderful people to help encourage you! Keep up the good work people.

Scott
  • Wow, you won $50 in Metabucks? That's what I'm talkin' 'bout...

Yeah, our center donated a $1 (to American heart Association) for every pound lost last month too.

COcajun, what center do you go visit?
  • I also won the biggest loser at my center this month and I won a 25 dollar gift card to Khols!!!!
  • Colorado Springs, CO center