From nearly 400 pounds to ONEDERLAND

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to

• That's awesome!!!!! Soooooooo happy for you, you have definitely worked hard and diligently to change your life and achieve this major goal in your journey. Saying congratulations just doesn't seem to cover it, but congratulations!!!!

I have been popping in and out this week wondering when this thread would appear, and am very glad you haven't had to wait any longer. I can't even IMAGINE how elated and proud you must be. Bravo!
  • 199? Huh? Did you ever think it was possible? Can I just say it again??? Your accomplishment is such an on-going motivation for me. I think if she can do it....so can I.

Here are some happy flowers for you!!
  • Way to go! Hooray!
  • How wonderful! Congratulations!!
  • Congratulations! You are so inspirational both in your posts and in your success. Great job!
  • Congrats, cfmama!!! FABULOUS!!! of course, we all knew you would be there.. the question was just when.
  • You know why I have been MIA--I just now saw this. OMG girl, I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wonderful!!!! That is great accomplishment.
  • I don't know what to say. Congratulations doesn't quite seem to convey how amazing this is. I want to reach through the screen and give you high fives till my hand hurts. We should be lifting your teeny tiny self on our shoulders and cheering. A parade, there should be a parade, and you should be waving your small sassy hand. You are a superstar!
  • Congratulations, what an inspiration!
  • You rock my world! I am so thrilled for you. I know how proud you must be, not only to have reached this point, but to have made it happen for yourself. Congratulations.
  • This is such totally awesome news! Congratulations!
  • I'm hella late, but WOOOOHOOOOO! Go mama go!
  • Haven't been around much lately and just popped in to see this! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
  • I'm so happy for you! Truely Amazing!