Summer ONEderland Challenge

You're on Page 13 of 17
Go to
  • Mar 1 SW - 236.4
    CW - 218.4
    GW - 199.5
  • I'm in this late, but need all the motivation I could use to stay on track. I really really really cannot wait to see something starting with a 1 on that scale.
  • 211 yea!!
  • Boo. I gained 1.6 this morning at WI. I don't know why. I watched my food and was within my points the whole week. I'm disappointed but that's ok. This is a new week ahead of me! I was really hoping to be out of the 220's this week.
  • don't get discouraged, slimsilhouette. Was there anything else about the week that you can use to leverage this week - excess sodium, lower than usual exercise, things like that?
  • If anything I did more than normal activity. Drank more water than normal so.... I really honestly don't know.
  • Hi... I am doing a happy dance.... I am down 2 pounds from last week and am at 212. YAY

Maybe onederland can happen - but, I am working towards my next mini goal first.
  • Sw: 228
    Cw: 217.5
    Gw: 198

slimsilhouette, sometimes, especially in the summer I -gain- for no reason. As soon as the humidity increases, my activity increase, my water increases I do gain, but it flushes off fairly quickly as long as I keep busy. I'm originally from Alabama, but I live in Arkansas right now, and the same ting happens here. Humidity goes up, my body starts to retain more water and sodium. Just keep plugging away.
  • Update:
    Mar.10/10: 212.4 (SW for challenge)
    Apr.15/10: 202.0 (ahhhh!!)
  • Haven't posted in a while--down to 211. Goal is do-able.
  • 217.2 i am SO feeling the rest of April and May to be huge months, as long as I stay true to who I am, and not give into the 'summer' funtime pressure
  • Better this week:

3/4/10: 230.8 (starting weight)
    4/2/10: 225.8 (lost 5lbs)
    4/9/10 225.4 (lost .4 lbs - stupid TOM!)
    4/16/10: 222 (lost 3.4 lbs)
  • This is a wonderful challenge here.. I am a bit late and i know i wont exactly make it to Onederland by june but who cares I'm in to shed the pounds off !!

and also, i live in saudi arabia the summer extends till late august i can definitely make it to Onederland by then so here i go

SW(15-4-2010) = 256
    CW(19-4-2010) = 252
    GW = 199

• Did okay too... 214.8 here. I think I WILL make it by summer. Amazing.