Summer ONEderland Challenge

You're on Page 10 of 17
Go to
  • 227 this morning, but I'm not counting it. Hopefully when they get this nonsense off of me I'll get to see a big whooshie, since I was moving steadily downward
  • I weighed in Saturday 224.2 this weekend! Awesome!

I am so seriously jonesing for 219 and my next major mini-goal!
  • 218..Yea!!! I went down 3.8 lbs in a week!
  • I know that I am really late joining this group, but I still wanted to participate. I know that it is probably a long shot for me to be 199 by June 21st but I am still going to go for it.

SW: 227
    GW:199

If I don't make it I am totally ok with that, but I still want to give it my all!
  • Move It and Lose It
    Hi girls, I would like to participate also! Hope its not to late. I have alot of pounds to lose but I would love to join the challenge with you all.
  • The more the merrier!!!!

After being up for about a week, I am down again, in a nice whoosh.

CW: 214.2
  • 225.2 with all the gimp gear on, tom is over, i cant wait to read the scale when this stuff is all gone
  • Thanks Knobhdy for that big warm welcome. I see you and Angihas2 have came a long way with your weight loss!!!
  • 225 even....yay!!!!! Tomorrow is the first of the month and ever so much closer to summer
  • I'm in!! (Late...sorry )

I am at 223, have 24 pounds to lose to get to 199. I feel it can be done by June 21st (which happens to be my moms birthday) but if it doesn't I'll be happy with wherever I am then as long as its not UP from here. LOL.

I WI on Mondays so I'll check back in on Monday!
  • ugh--why is it taking so long for me to get out of the 220s! RAWR! LOL--

221.6 this morning!
  • It's probably quite a long shot for me to reach onederland by June 21st, but I'd like to go for it. It'd mean losing about 4 pounds a week (I need to lose 44 pounds to get there), but I'm still in that early starting out phase where I lose weight really quickly! Yay for youth. Good luck to everybody.
  • Welcome to the newest onederland warriors!!! We will get there...one day at a time!!!
  • There is alot of new people to the challenge...WELCOME!!!! I find this group so helpful and supportive. We are all doing this together and thats great. To know there are alot of people doing the same thing at the same time is great.
  • I have 39 lbs to lose and I am starting fresh today! We can do this with support from each other. Good Luck Friends!!!!! Where do you all get those coconut,lime onderland things?