The Worldlies March On Over to Mel's for Margaritas...

You're on Page 21 of 22
Go to
  • I like that one Annie!!!
  • Laura - Glad to hear you're feeling better. Bummer that you still have chest congestion...sometimes that takes so long to clear out. Have you tried Mucinex? That stuff usually works wonders. I'm having a blonde day, Laura. Could you please remind me of the title of the organization book? Thanks! As for being independently wealthy...you can be the philanthropist attending ritzy charity functions...I'd rather just earn a 6 figure salary for spending time petting doggies and kitties. ah, back to work so I can earn my keep.
  • cough, cough, cough, hack hack
  • lysol.. lysol... lysol... lysol....

I hope you don't have that creeping crud that's going around Annie. Just get lots of sleep and lots of liquids. Of course of you drink too much of one it may cancel out the other....
  • I also like Annie's April suggestion. Since Shad will be travelling, I'll set up the new thread unless early riser Mel beats me to it
  • Michelle - I do have some Mucinex. I took some on Saturday - it seemed like it really dried me out. It's always something! The book is Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern.

Happy - thanks for offering to put up the new thread.
  • I have been taking the Mucinex DM for chest congestion since Thursday night. I must say it is helping but not as fast as I would like for it to work. Thank God my head is not clogged or stopped up. It is just the chesters, and that is a loooonnnnnggggg way down.....lol
  • It is so good to be home. I did have a nice drive even though I made a wrong turn in Jonesboro. At least I found some new territory. I knew where I was when I saw the place where my uncle had his back sugery.
    The baby shower for my nephew and his gf went really well. They got every thing they needed.
    It is so good to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight.

Annie
    hope you do not have pnuemonia. Sending good vibes to for your mom and dad and to you too.

Laura
    Ouch on the fall but glad that you are doing better.

Happy
    How did you dentist appointment go? Is your foot still bothering you?
  • I'm home, but my back hurts, my legs don't belong and I am taking myself off for a soak and a stretch and then bed.

Manana amigos
  • Tis Tuesday once again...I saw the little bitty Easter bunny hopping across the road this morning. He was quick at it too!

Shaddie...welcome back home sista...all that driving, yikes, no wonder the back hurts and legs are bunko. Take it easy and get back into the groove.

Ceejay...glad the baby shower went well. At least the wrong turn didn't take you into unknown territory. Sometimes when we get off the beaten path we find great things...good you made it home safe.

Happy...yep was in bed, asleep by 8:30 last night. Didn't do a dang thing around the house or go anywhere.

Laura...thank you Jesus for the Mucinex. Glad your migraines are gone too! THat is one annoyance I can not stand.

Chelle...did you exercise off the planet? Good morning sista.

MELLIE....where the heck are you sista. Are you too busy googling the firemen? I think they have a calendar out with the fireman of the month on each page. ~wink~

I am feeling a bit better today. Still congested but it is breaking up quite a bit. Down to a THICK RATTLE hacking noise. lol

Heya's to everyone...will check back later.

Have a marvy day.

Love and hugs

• ONE WORD...SCIATICA. IT'S BEEN COMING ON FOR A FEW DAYS NOW AND HIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. HOPEFULLY SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW.
  • MELLIE...It is a b*tch getting old....EVERYTHING falls apart.
  • May you always have Love to
    Share, Health to Spare, and Friends that Care!!!
  • Annie - glad you're feeling a bit better today. I feel alright, but I can't really hold a conversation w/o starting to cough. Good excuse to keep to myself.

Shad & Ceejay - Happy to hear you're both home safe and sound. Well, physically sound anyway - not sure about mentally, ha ha.

Mel - Sorry the sciatica is acting up. I wish you were just ogling firemen like Annie thought, LOL. Take it easy and get better soon!!

Hi Happy, hi Michelle!

Nothin' much to report. Took doggy for a walk after work yesterday, then watched DWTS & Castle. Didn't get the bike up to the garage because it won't fit in there with the car parked in there. Sigh. Might have to just leave it in the backyard, but then it's a pain to wheel through the gate and over the @#!$% downspout going across the sidewalk. Maybe the garage project needs to take priority over the office organization project... Seeing Alice in Wonderland tonight, 3D.

Okay, over and out.
  • Laura....Enjoy Alice, I sure did, wish I would of seen it in 3D tho!!