Ideal Protein WEEKLY Chat, Feb 29- March 7, 2010

You're on Page 30 of 30
Go to
  • Quote: About the stool softeners.. I wasn't told about this either until I we started discussing it on this site and I realized I was having problems. Immediately after I started taking them I noticed a big loss in that specific week. Not sure it contributes to this but I am guessing it had some part. I have my weigh-in later this afternoon.. wish me luck! I was wanting to be in the 130s by my cousins wedding (March 20th.) I'm currently at 146.. so today's weigh-in will determine if I will make my goal! I'm nervous :P
    Good luck Rachel - I'm sure you'll do great
  • Hey everyone, I started a new weekly chat as requested by the moderators!

Here is a link to the new chat

IP Weekly Chat for March 8 - 14
  • Quote: http://www.waldenfarms.com/index.html
    be sure after the / you put in ww

that gives you the codes for the buy one/get one free
  • Quote: http://www.waldenfarms.com/index.html
    Thanks so much Bev
  • Quote: Does anyone know the website where I can order the Walden Farms products I can't seem to find many of them around where I live.
    www.waldenfarms.com
  • Quote: I had to have a IP drink this afternoon. I am in my 3rd week and for some reason today I was famished and with dinner hours away I had to do something. I have read that some of you do add in a packet when needed so I am praying that this one slip will not cost me on my weigh in this Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

that started happening to me too, so what I started doing was eating my lunch about noon, the veggies and salad, and then about 2:00 I drank my vanilla drink so that I could hold off until dinnertime. Maybe this will help if you break it up a little.
  • Quote: Does anyone know the website where I can order the Walden Farms products I can't seem to find many of them around where I live.
    I ordered mine thru www.netrition.com. It was less expensive and had a flat rate of $4.95 shipping. I love the chocolate creme. I freeze it in candy molds and it's like a little fudgescicle.
  • Great Job Jordana - WOW - that's about 5 lbs. week.
    Awesome Job - Congrats!!
  • Quote: Wow! You have all been busy posting and losing weight! I just spent the last hour or so catching up after missing a week. I weighed today and was up .8 pounds. I had skipped a lot of my salads and several servings of veggies. My coach figures this is the reason for the gain. It made me realize just how important it is to eat all your food!

I am down 30 so far, but really haven't moved down but maybe one pant size. My "fat" size 16 pants were fairly tight when I started and are now too big. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this????? I've read so many posts where people have lost several pant sizes and about the same pounds.
    Ritiki- I've experienced the same thing. Today I weighed myself and i'm down 19 lbs. My clothes fit better than before but I can't tell a drastic change. I really want to start working out and maybe the toning will help? I try not to let it bother me but it is really discouraging. Hang in there and hopefully the inches will just slide off soon!!