I Hate Snow!!!

• Okay, so here I sit in lovely northeast Ohio and it is snowing like s***. It's snowing hard. We have gotten about a foot since yesterday at about 3 pm. The kids are home from school. Will I have any hair left at the end of the day?? I know there are others who have gotten it worse than us, but I've just had enough. I want to open my pool and swim. I want to walk outside instead of on the stupid treadmill. I just want to scream. Thanks for letting me vent.
  • I think everyone is tired of this crap. I work in many different settings and have noticed an air of crankyness every where I go. Plus I have noticed the amount of mental health issues have been skyrocketing here so I am not effected as much since I don't go out much and don't like being outside but people biting my head off is taxing my nerves!! ENOUGH.....
  • Wow, I had an image from the current storm but it's so big so I got rid of it! In NJ we're looking at 12-24" where I live. I have some pics on my blog of the cardio shoveling spree I did this morning.

I completely understand where you're coming from. What I wouldn't do for some sun right now! I just keep reminding myself that there's less than 4 weeks until spring. However, that doesn't stop me from being thoroughly frustrated by winter this year
  • Abby I'm geting a good laugh at your expense right now! I looked at the pics on your blog. The last one with one of your girls. The look on her face says "ya you are doing this to me and I am going to get you back for it!!!" Apparently not just humans are tired of beign cold.
  • I am actually doing the happy dance cause the snow missed us...there is stilll about 6-12 inches (the drifting had a high/low spot effect) on the ground where it wasn't shoveled or plowed from the last storms....the wind is crazy right now though!!
  • Too funny, DisgruntledOne!
  • I live in NE ohio and the snow just wont stop.
    =[
  • No snow here just yet. The snow from the last blizard is just barely melting. I wanna move back to Phx. I need the dry heat badly!!
  • We are supposed to get it tomorrow here in Indy, but only 3", nice break.
  • It's the snow that won't stop. This has been going on for about two days now.

And this morning, there were plenty of people at my gym. I live in an urban area, so I'm pretty certain most of them walked. (In fact, I know, from the boots & puddles of melted snow in the locker room.) We probably all wanted to get out of our apartments. Six of us showed up for yoga class, carrying our mats. Since the usual instructor couldn't drive in, a sub did the class instead -- someone who lives within walking distance. We had the most gorgeous bright white light in the exercise studio from the reflected snow.