Is anyone else rady for...

• March???? February has not been my friend and I am ready to move on!! March will be AWESOME!!!!
  • Yep - I'm ready!
  • I am SOOO ready for March!!! I'm closing in on my goal (well the first major goal anyway) and just want to get there already so I can go full force with more weighttraining.
  • Ready here too!

Several birthday's in March.

DD turns 12 on the 3rd
    DH turns 33 on the 20th
    FIL turns 65 on the 31st
  • I am definitely ready for March! I've got my official weigh-in at the gym on 1 April, so I'll be working extra hard this month to get under 80 (currently at 81.5) so I can surprise my trainer; haven't seen her much since I've been working out early for the last couple of weeks and will probably continue to do so while I'm starting work at 9am.

I've got my nieces and BIL's birthdays this month, so it'll be neat to see them since I've lost 5kg/11 pounds since I last saw them at the beginning of January.

It's 7:30 and time for breakfast... I love breakfast.
  • I'm ready for March also. February has not been good at all (gained weight) I'm hoping March will bring slightly warmer weather, and no snow *crosses fingers*, as the cold, cloudy days and seemingly endless snow has really gotten into my psyche and completely sabotaged my good intentions. Plus I officially turn 30 on April Fool's day, so I really want to see some of these pounds off by then.
  • February be gone! Come on March, you can't be worse so gotta be better! Let's roll.
  • We've had 40 inches of snow this winter...it started in November, and hasn't melted yet!! Stuck inside with 6 kids all day, um, yep - ready for March and spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!