1/4 way towards my goal weight!!

• Good evening everyone!

I just wanted to share that as of this morning I have lost 36 pounds and therefore am exactly a quarter of the way towards my ultimate goal.

I keep thinking in terms of fractions and smaller numbers and it's become sort of a game for me...next goal is getting to a third of my goal...12 pounds to go!

Also I need to either have all of my pants taken in or buy new ones altogether. It's a great feeling--needing to go shopping for smaller clothes instead of bigger ones!
  • Congrats! I've been playing the numbers game too. Every little victory counts. I'm looking forward to my 25% (only 1.5 lb to go!). You're an inspiration.
  • woohoo congrats
  • That's awesome, evoo!! I hope you do something wonderful for yourself when you reach 25%. When I hit 30 pounds I treated myself to a mini spa day--cut, color, facial & pedicure. Granted, I can't do that all the time but it was such a nice way to celebrate (especially when all prior modes of celebration involved food!!).

Thanks for the support to both of you!!
  • Wow that's great..
  • Way to go! 36lbs. is a lot of weight and I'm sure it shows. Thanks for sharing.