This is in reguards to HELP I CAN'T SIT DOWN...

• After reading everyones's post on the tailbone subject and having to recently purchase and inflatable ring to fly on a airplane. I decided to look up padded underwear and is there a bunch out there. I looked around and found a site I thought was fair on price and shipping. Got them today and I must say the amount of padding helps the tailbone and as a extra bonus looks like I have some junk in the trunk LOL. So for those of you with the no cushion on the tailbone look into some padded panties I give them "2 cheeks up" Hahahahaha
  • Gina = congrats on finding something that works. gotta tell you, though, that after losing a whole bunch of weight, the idea of PADDING my butt is a little strange. OTOH, it sure beats carrying around one of those rings or a cushion!
  • Amen to that, but the padding dosn't really add too much thickness it just conforms whats left into the shape of a fanny. A more firm look. I'll take some before and afters when hubby gets back to show you and a photo of the packaged pair of underwear to give you an idea.
  • i wonder if they have something for the tub??? i can't take baths anymore

nikki
  • Check a medical supply they may have some I usually sit sit sideways