Get Me Out of the 230's Challenge.

You're on Page 8 of 17
Go to
  • Just checking in, have a great weekend everyone.
  • Well it seems as tho IM STUCK!!!! I have been doing EVERYTHING right excercise 1300-1500 cal. and nothing moving on the stupid scale. GRRRRRRR I guess I'll just keep on keepin on. LOL I will check the scale monday.
  • I weighed in at 229.4 today - I suspect that has to do with a day-trip to the pool with the boys yesterday.
  • Lost 1.2 at my weigh in today so I am at 231.6. So close yet so far.....
  • I have weighed in at 231.3 the last 2 days, so it will be pretty shocking if my Sunday weigh-in is below 230. My mini-goal is for March 30, but I am leaving next Sunday for four days and won't be able to weigh so I really want to make by a week from today!! I think I can do that.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!
  • WooHoo!I finally made it. Scale read 229.0 this morning.
  • Keep going, ellgee and keepsharing! It'll give way eventually!
  • 228.8!!!

I had known there was no way I had really gained weight over the last week, so I stayed on plan, was very cautious with salt, drank lots of water... And finally the scale went back down and then some!! I weigh in on my Wii Fit, but I was so shocked I got out the digital scales as well and they said the EXACT same thing, so I have no choice but to believe it, lol.

Thanks to everyone in this thread for what was pretty much the best support I've had so far. You're all awesome, and those who haven't got out of the 230's yet, keep it up, because I'm proof you can and you will!!
  • Official weigh in today 233..... on the lower end of the 230s wooohooo
  • MidwestMom, Calluna, Mkyice, and JustSharing83 for getting out of the 230's! Good Luck Everyone! Sorry If I missed anyone.

I was out of town for three days. I have been stressed out since I found out about my Dad's cancer the end of January. I will keep trying.
  • WooooHoooo scale moved!! 235.4 half way there!
    Sorry I am mia so much here lately. Things will surely get better soon.
  • Wow! Can I join?! I see alot of you are already almost out of the 230s. I weighed in on sunday at 234. I've been around 231-39 since JANUARY!! grrrrrrrrrrrr! It's driving me NUTS! I want OUT OUT OUT!

Give me 225 again (I reached that for like ONE month only..boo).
  • Hi ladies! I weighed in this morning in the 230's (barely! - 239.6!), so I thought I'd jump in here and hang out for the next 9.7 lbs!
  • Welcome everyone, it is so nice to meet ya'll.