Buying a weight scale today.

• For years I just used a tape measure to measure my waistline, but I am serious about losing weight this time and want to see my little cat skip down the weight scale.

I'm glad to be on the SBD. Only one day more in Phase I. I probably have not lost any weight because my doctor is playing with my thyroid pills, but I am waiting for the day they find the right balance and I start losing again.

This forum keeps my motivation high and disciplined. I thank all of you for your postings. I plan to be with you the rest of my life!!!!!!!

Blessings,

Sharon
  • Hi Sharon! What kind of scale did you end up getting? I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying this way of eating. It really is spectacular!

I'm originally from New Jersey, too, down near Philly. I miss Wawa.
  • I sw Ocean County by Toms River. I bought the cheapest $7.89 at Wal Mart. It does the trick. Lost two pounds. I'm happy with that. I bet you miss the Jersey shore. I can't wait until this North easterner is over.
  • I do miss the Jersey shore. We spent summers in Cape May when I was a kid and Tom and I honeymooned there. Good times!
  • Welcome! I paid 29 bucks for my scale at Target! I'm pleased with it, but money is tight, lol.
  • Welcome! I am in NJ also, but I am in NW Jersey. Here's hoping you see lots of lower numbers on your new scale!