What I have learned on Atkins

• I have been on Atkins for 7 weeks now and there are things that I have learned to love about it .....

Its a simple and easy lifestyle for me.

It has given me energy to get through each day without the highs and lows in energy that I used to have.

It has taken me back to a way of eating that is far less processed than I was eating.

It has made me get back into the kitchen and really think about what I am eating when I am cooking, giving me more satisfaction as I turn out delicious meals for myself.

It has made me do things in the evening other than snacking on foods that provided little nutrition

I am determined to make this my new lifestyle, I am not going to use the word diet (as that always meant something that was short term and unbearable in the past)

What have you learned to love about Atkins??
  • I love the energy I have. I love that I am no longer hungry 30 mins after eating. I love that I can eat butter on my veggies I love that going out to dinner and having a big ole steak, a side of broccoli w/butter and a ceasar salad is completely ON plan and I might even be rewarded with a weight loss on the scale the next day.

I love how it WORKS for me!!