Measurements show interesting progress

• I took my measurements today, even though it hasn't been a whole month (I last measured on 1/30). The good news is that I lost a full inch off my bust and waist this month, and a half an inch off my hips. (Actually: I lost an inch on the bust measurement that does not include b**bs - the b**b measurement stayed the same HOWEVER you know who is due next week and you know what that means.) I oddly gained a half an inch on my upper arm and upper thigh, but I think this is because I started exercising and I know I'm building those particular muscles.

When I weighed, I was back up to 161.8, but I'm not thrown by that because, again, of you know who.

Starting an exercise program can really set me back in some ways because I think I do retain quite a bit of water when I start to build muscle. I decided to measure again before I leave for Florida on 3/13, which will be after my 'friend' has gone and things should be settled down a bit more.
  • Congratulations on those inches lost!
  • Mmc! That's great! Congratulations on your fantastic progress!
  • Woo hoo
  • Woohoo!!!
    Great job.

Tammie
  • Congrats on losing inches! I really should start measuring...
  • Congrats!
  • It is important to take your measurements on this woe, becuase when the scale doesn't move and your measurements to it helps keep you on track.

Congratulations.
  • I'm particularly happy about the waist thing. My waist is now 6.5 inches smaller than my hips. I was really beginning to barrel out for a while.
  • Congrats on the new measurements! One thing I love about SB is how quickly it shows up in the waist.
  • way to go! I need to measure I havent since I started IDK where my tape measure is LOL