20 Somethings Photos - Round 3!

You're on Page 4 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: More likely cuz it was an attachment. I post right in the body of the post. But it's a cute pic--you have really pretty eyes!
    Haha.. I should have used photobucket, but I was feeling lazy. But thank you! I don't mind the face to much, but I hate full body pics of myself right now. I always turn my head to my good side in face shots.

I have a picture of me from Thanksgiving that is HORRIBLE.
  • All you ladies look absolutely FABULOUS!! I don't really have any pictures to post since I switched computers a couple months ago....I wish I could find the picture from when I was 13, when I was 180 and my biggest ever. I'll lurk around the house when I get home and maybe I can be lazy and just take a picture of the picture with my webcam. hahaha

But for now, my avatar shows my face.
  • These are my very first progress pictures!!

Here is me this past summer... topping out at 189
    First pic is me playing golf barefoot, lol. Second one is in scotland.

And here is me today, 20 pounds lighter! 169
  • You look great Jazz! Your face looks so thin!
  • Jess- you look fantastic! Definitely a big difference in your face
  • Jess- You look amazing!!!! Good job... such a pretty girl
  • Jess - Hooray, you look great! Where in Scotland? I love it there, I'm going back next winter
  • jess, you're looking fantastic!
  • jess - gorgeous! you look tiny, and your face is super thin!
  • thanks everyone. I didnt really think about my face that much, but i guess its thinner. I mostly notice my middle area is smaller and my tummy doesnt stick out past my chest anymore (yay!!)

mary - i went all over scotland. its AMAZING!! that picture is at the chapel in the edinburgh castle.
  • This weekend at my sister's bridal shower... I wish someone had gotten a standing shot of me, but such is life. On the left is my friend Sara who recently lost about 40 pounds (and is also a giant at over 6 feet), I am in the middle (down ~15 pounds), and my sister is on the right.

I am aiming to be smaller than her by her wedding in June. Which is probably mean of me but oh well. She is about 215 and we are approximately the same height, so I have not far to go!
  • Quote: I am aiming to be smaller than her by her wedding in June. Which is probably mean of me but oh well. She is about 215 and we are approximately the same height, so I have not far to go!
    I am the same way so I don't think you are mean.. my sister's wedding is in May.. I don't want to be the "chubby" bridesmaid. Haha.

You guys look cute BTW
  • Ali - Even though you weigh more than your sister now, I think you look smaller than her
  • aliquot- you guys all look adorable! and I agree with Mary, I think you already look smaller than her
  • Ditto!