20 Somethings Photos - Round 3!

You're on Page 13 of 34
Go to
  • I'm taking a bit of a maintenance break with weight loss until the stress of the end of the semester is over (all of 12 days left lol)....but I bought my graduation dress today!

I originally tried on a size 6 and it was too big! I was in shock! I tried on this size 4 and it fits like a glove! I can't wait to wear in on the big day!
  • You look amazing!!
  • Garstar - Check you out, foxy lady! Love the suit!

Aliquot - Omg look at youuuu!!!! You're looking fantastic!

Lauren - You look soooo good! I love the dress, it looks amazing on you!
  • just went to vegas this weekend, so much fun! Now i have comparison pictures in the same spot

Here is me from Aug 2009

And here is this weekend
  • Jessica - You look great!
  • Jessica you do look great. I also have my before and afters and they are both in Vegas. I'm going back in September so I will have yet another one to add. Maybe one of these days I will get around to posting them up. =)
  • You ladies all look fantastic!

Here are some pics from the CF walk I did over the weekend. Our team raised 1300$....

Im the 4th from the left.. The tallest of the bunch, and with the shortest heels lol
  • Jessica - Great job!!

Pammy - you look wonderful! How long was the walk?
  • Stella- It was just 6 miles. Were doing our first 5k at the end of May and were bedazzling our shirts for it.. cant wait!
  • That sounds like soo much fun
  • It's awesome and inspiring to see everyones progress. I recently found an old photo of me and was actually surprised at my own progress.

November 2008.

April 2010
  • CityLights Lookin good! You look so sassy in the second picture

Pammy Looks like you had a blast! I think it's awesome that you're taller than everyone in your heels, I've always wanted to be tall!

Jessica You look like a new person! Beautiful, congratulations on your progress

Lblazy After I saw your grad. dress I realized I needed to get myself! It looks smashing on you, congratulations on your graduation!
  • Everyone is looking so great. I love to see all of the progress pics.
    City lights, you look so much more confident in your after pic.
    Pammy, I don't know how you did the walk in those heels girl but I know about being tall in heels. Its fantastic. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.
    Jessica, your progress is awesome. I almost thought you were two different people. Way to go!
    I love dressing up and we've had a lot of banquets around here for the athletic department. sooo...

I'm tall on the left. This was with all Bama athletes.

That's me with Mr. Man at our rowing one. I'm in huge heels and he's 6'10. I love heels.
  • redliss7- you look great! did you get your polka dot dress at anthropologie? It looks really similar to the one I saw in there yesterday

citylights- good job! you can see so much of a difference in your face + you look so happy!
  • Okay, so I haven't gotten very far into my weightloss. Currently down 36 pounds but I figured you could look at some oldish picks and stuff

This is me at my highest weight.. I have a lot of layers on and it's probably not the best example but it's the only body pic I have from then Jan 2010
    248 lbs

The day before I went on my vacation (pic above) December 2009 230lbs

Took this today 213.0 lbs

This is from almost 3 years ago. Around 170lbs