Piercings

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Got a Medusa, lip, septum and ears that were at about a 6...but are back at 18 after jewelry issues.
  • Forgive me if this has been mentioned (I haven't read the entire thread), but I really, really want to get this exact piercing once I reach my "50 pounds lost" goal.

Well, this or a navel piercing, but this one would definitely be a lot easier to show off and microdermals in general seem really cool me!
  • I have my cartilage double pierced, and the bottom of my ears triple. I want a monroe really really bad, but after I lose some weight I want to try plus size modeling, and they say facial piercings limit your chances.
  • I just have my nose done. I used to have an eyebrow ring and a septum ring, and when I reach goal weight I'm gonna get a belly ring.
  • Quote: Maybe if you stretched a teeny bit up you could wear pyrex like me? : DD I've seen many gorgeous glass and stone pieces!
    I guess we'll find out, because I just bought my first pair from BAF! It's an early b'day present and I can't wait until they arrive!