For real - this is it!

• I am new and so excited to start. I had some success before the holidays and lost 13 pounds but I never got back on track after that.

I am here and ready to go! I am excited to see this forum and this site - I have started a blog and really am ready.

Any tips on the site? I would love to hear them - there is so much on here it is almost overwhelming
  • hey!! Welcome and congratulations on making the decision to continue to get healthy! best one i have ever made so far! seriously joining this site was also one of the best things i could have done for myself. It keeps my motivated and inspired by the stories that I read. One of the best things I did since joining this site is to decide what type of diet or lifestyle change you are going to be doing and then joining a group that matches that. I count calories so I started focusing mainly on the Calorie Counter section. In there and I'm sure in other diet groups you can join in on competitions. I highly recommend this!! It keeps you focused and motivated and it actually makes losing weight fun! good luck!!
  • That is great advice! I think I am joining you in the counting calories area b/c I think it makes the most sense for me. I will definitely check in with that forum - maybe I'll see you for a challenge

Thanks!!