5 Pound Challenge # 99

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Everyone is welcome to join. Just post your starting weight (SW) and your Goal Weight (GW). Log in as often as you like and post your Current Weight (CW). The first person to reach their 5 LB Goal Weight wins and gets to start the next thread for the next 5 LB Challenge. Good Luck Everyone!

I got on here kind of late today but I made goal this morning!!!!!!! Wasn't sure if I should just wait until tomorrow or just go ahead and post tonight, so I figured since I made goal today I will just post.

SW: 269
    GW: 264

Have a good night everybody!!
  • Congrats!

SW 239
    GW 234
  • congratulations!

SW 177
    GW 172
  • Great job!! Congrats!!

SW: 198.4
    GW: 193.4
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO FARN!!!

C-O-N-G-R-A-D-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!

Sw 164.4(ugh tom & being sick didn't do me very well~it's ended now though & I am feeling better so hopefully I can get back to my ticker quickly I soo badly wanna reach my 100 pounds loss!!~Although it would be kinda neat to do it on the 100th challenge~Since I have been in these challenges for proboly a year now or so & that would be neat But if it's on the 99th one thats cool too!!)
    Gw 159.4
  • Hi everyone
    SW 192
    CW 192
    GW 146
    Anmyreah
  • GReat job Farn!!!!

SW 236.6
    GW 231.6

Lori- I know how you feel. If I added up all the weight that I have relost time and time again. I would be close to onederland. But, in time we shall seek our goals with great success!!!! And the crowds will rejoice. (can you tell I watched monty python the other day?)
  • Go Ashley!

SW 196.6
    CW 196.6
    GW 191.6
  • Wow! Good for you! That was rather quick!

SW: 199.2
    CW: 199.2
    GW: 194.2
  • Congratulations Farn!

Once again, I'm starting this challenge at an all time low. I'm happy with the overnight whoosh, but I'll be bouncing around at +2 pounds for a few days before the loss becomes permanent.

SW 195
    CW 195
    GW 190

Good Luck all!
  • Man that was a fast one! Congrats Farn!

SW: 155.8
    GW: 150.8

Since I've lately been seeing a 'two steps forward, one step back' routine in my weight loss, I have a feeling tomorrow will be a gain, but I'm going to try to disprove that!
  • Quote: Congratulations Farn!

Once again, I'm starting this challenge at an all time low. I'm happy with the overnight woosh, but I'll be bouncing around at +2 pounds for a few days before the loss becomes permanent.
    Precisely what I'm doing, except my weight today is at the +2 lb high. That's GOOD news for a challenge.
  • Congrats, Ashley!

SW 280.6
    CW 280.6
    GW 275.6

I've been going the wrong way, so I was glad this is a new one.
  • Congrats Farn!

SW: 163.8
    GW: 158.8
  • congrats farn000 this morning i was surprised to see a 2 lb loss in my weight so im back to my ticker weight and i hope that i keep on going dwon from this point

sw 208.6
    gw 203.6