Success story

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • WOOOHOOOO......you both are inspirations to us all!!!!
  • I haven't updated in a while.. We are up to 290.8 pounds now and Katerina (my girlfriend) is less than 2 pounds to her personal goal. She may get it today.. she is really close.

Brian
  • WOO HOO! Just got back from weigh-in. Katerina has reached her personal goal of 124.8 pounds (for a loss of 167 pounds)

CONGRATULATIONS KATERINA!!

WOO!!!!

Brian
  • Wow....
    That is SO neat......
  • KATERINA, I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU. I HOPE IT'S NOT TOO LATE FOR ME. NOW THAT I AM 66 I'M NOT SURE HOW TO GET INTO THE SWING OF THINGS. I JUST GOT BACK FROM VACATION, AND I DID VIEW YOUR WEBSITE WHICH, BY THE WAY, IS VERY AWESOME! YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE TRULY INSPIRATIONAL!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I ALSO ENJOY YOUR PHOTOS, THEY ARE FANTASTIC. I CAN TELL YOU ARE MUCH HAPPIER PERSON THAT YOU WERE BEFORE.
    NITA
  • Congratulations to you both! What you are doing, by sharing your journey, is a truly wonderful thing. Pictures speak so much and I really appreciate you opening your lives to share with us.

Katerina, congratulations on making it to your personal goal. I can only imagine how proud you and Brian are of each other.

Keep up the good work.

Pam
  • WOW!!! I just stumbled upon Brian and Katerina's website. I can't believe how much weight you lost. That is FANTASTIC!!! You both look wonderful and you are a big insperation to me. I think if they can do it I can too.

I too take regular pics of me. I don't have a website or a scanner or I would. When I first started out in my weightloss journey I weighed 207. I am now down to 163.5. I am wanting to loose 21 more lbs by July 14th. My husbands sister is getting married and I want to look good.

Keep up the good work..

Neb2
  • wow
    i (TODAY) just reached my WW goal and i am so proud. your joy must be 10X that of mine. i went from 188lbs to 155lbs and i feel like a "new woman". i had a baby in december (weighing in at 215lbs) and all of a sudden february rolled around and no more "baby weight" was shedding off (i was stuck at 188 for 4 weeks!). i began to panic. i have heard so many woman say that they never lost the weight after having their baby and i didn't want to be that way. i kept telling my baby that i did not want him to have a fat mom. so i went to WW and was shocked at how motivated i actually stayed. i am so proud of you and only hope that i too am able to hang on through maintence and become a lifetime member. what is sooo exciting is that i am feeling so good and summer is on it's way and i will be able to wear all those great summer clothes without feeling self concious or feeling like things are too tight. thanks for sharing your website. i will refer to it from time to time to help me stay motivated!