bra help...sorry to the fellas

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I wear an odd size - a 38I. I always buy online and can find that and dozens of other sizes, including large cups (up to a J) with small backs (down to a 28).

Google 'Linda the Bra Lady' or try www.herroom.com
  • Eliana , I don't know if there is one where you live, but have you thought of going to a corsetiere for a fitting ?
  • I'm another frequent shopper at Fredericks. I've bought everything there from 38DD (way back when I was like 14) to my current 36F...and the best part, if you find a store they will have your size in stock! You can actually try it on!...

I was amazed when I went in and asked "do you guys have anything 36F in stock" and the lady at the desk said they had it in all but two of the styles. I actually got to try them on before I bought them, which was wonderful because when you're that big a lot of times you get stuck ordering online and you never know if you're going to like it until it gets to your house..

Anyways, Fredericks all the way!
  • Quote: Eliana , I don't know if there is one where you live, but have you thought of going to a corsetiere for a fitting ?
    With my changing body, I don't care to spend the money. Perhaps closer to goal.