One Way Support

• So I have this friend - the fatter than me friend - who I love to pieces. She's always been there for me and I'd like to think I've done the same. A few months ago she had gb surgery, and while I am happy for her that she is moving her life in the right direction (or so I thought), I'm a bit jealous that it will be so easy for her. I mention that because she continues to eat crap, albeit she can't eat it nonstop, it is still the utmost of unhealthy food (and yes, I'm jealous sometimes hehe). She has also signed up for the gym (about two months ago), but has yet to go... When I hit my ten pound mark (but have since gained some back), I told her. I was excited because it took a long time and I had to tell someone. I don't really have anyone else to share my journey with (except you guys ). When I have a bad day, bad week or even a good one, I want to talk to her for support, but I'll never get a response. I've been nothing but excited for her. She's lost probably about an eighth of what she wants to. I can't really tell a difference, but every time she goes to the doctor she'll text me how much she's lost and I'm genuinely happy for her. I just don't know if I should bring this up to her or just let it go.