• Too much wine last night....

B: goLean cereal w/ skim milk
    L: PBJ on WW
    D: Japanese steakhouse...probably something with chicken
  • B: Bowl fruit and fibre, low fat yoghurt
    D: Lentil and vegetarian sausage curry

1 Hour wii

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Is the lentil and vegetarian sausage curry something you make yourself...it sounds so interesting that I want to try it.
  • Tell you what I'll type you up the recipe tomorrow when I'm at the office
  • Lentil Curry (I eat this without rice, makes 2 big portions)
    1 can cooked lentils
    3 vegetarian sausages, thawed and cut into pieces
    2 courgette/ zucchini, sliced
    1 onion, chopped
    Half can chopped tomatoes
    1 tbsp tomato paste
    Spices: Curry powder, tumeric, chilli, cumin, coriander

In a large pan, heat some olive oil and add the onion, fry for a couple min till soft then add the zucchini and continue frying. After a couple mins when the veg is cooked through, add the sausages. Then after a couple mins add the lentils. Turn the heat right down and add a tsp of each of the spices. Stir through, then add the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, cook on a low heat then for about 5 mins.
  • I'm going to try it sometime this week I still feel full from last night, and I feel like I ate a pound of white fried rice. I probably didn't actually eat that much though. Inlaws are coming today...but I've decided to cook for them instead of going out again.

B: no breakfast, I don't think I can handle it right now
    L: PBJ on WW or maybe some scrambled eggs w. toast
    D: Chicken Marsala (woot!)

Thanks for the recipe!

Sarah
  • Enjoy! Easy on the spices if you're not into overly spicy food. For me it's a great dish for protein because I don't eat meat.

Here's mine for today, I'm really happy with the past three days because I've dragged myself out of bed early to do exercise before work, which means I don't have to do it when I get home at 21.00.

B: Bowl of fruit and fibre, low fat yoghurt
    L: Vegetarian crispy fillet in WW bun with mustard
    D: Bowl of fruit and fibre, low fat yoghurt
    S: 3 laughing cow extra light on ryvita, 2 pears

1 hour wii fit
  • Well, last day of the week, and I'm happy to say that I lost 2lbs

B: Bowl fruit and fibre, low fat yoghurt
    L: Wholemeal roll with crispy vegetarian fillet and mustard
    S: 3 laughing cow extra light, 3 ryvita, 2 pears

Hope everyone had a great weekend
  • 2 lbs! 2+3=5!!! You're doing so great...I need to get back on track...I'm just maintaining right now. Too much eating out. But my chicken marsala last night was a big hit and it tasted awesome. Today will probably be a little rough food wise, but watch out on monday!

Today:
    B: Scrambled eggs w/ turkey bacon and ww toast
    L: hopefully not chinese food, I don't really know yet
    D: chicken club burrito (grilled chicken, bacon, avacado ranch, lettuce on a WW tortilla)

I have a confession to make. I hate exercise. I like it when I'm doing it, but I have a really hard time getting started. So I've decided that this week I'm going to start the C25K program and get in shape. I start tomorrow...wish me luck
  • Awww thanks a million Im delighted.

Good luck with the C25K, it's supposed to be a brilliant way to get in shape. I might try it soon myself. I was never a fan of exercise either to be honest, but I have a goal of getting in better shape before I go to Sardinia in May to meet my boyfriend's family (plus we'll be going to the beach and swimming and stuff) so for this reason I'm trying to do a bit every day.

Here's hoping we have a great week next week!

Sarah