Shhhh... don't tell anyone....

• ..... but, well.... this is kind of embarassing....

..... my pants keep falling down

I can't quite fit into the next size down yet, but I think I'm going to have to buy a belt for the first time ever in my life
  • LOL! I love it! Congratulations. I have a really cute belt that I used to wear and I cannot wait to be able to wear it (and need it!) again! You're doing awesome!
  • Isn't that such a great feeling?!?! I remember the first time that happened to me- well kind of. I had really big jeans in my closet (size 18's) or what were at the time really small for me (size 12's) and nothing in between lol. So when I could no longer wear the 18's and couldn't fit into the 12's, I had to use my (at the time) husband's belt. It was actually very exciting to not be bigger than him anymore!!!!!! I refused to buy the in between sizes and when I made it down to the 12's, threw out all of my 18's so I had NO EXCUSE to go back up again. It worked so far. I'm currently at a 7 and threw out everything that is a 10 and up. For me it's been exciting because I haven't worn these clothes in like 8 years now! Few more pounds and I'll be down into my clothes that I haven't worn in ten. I'm at the 'belt' stage again and I kind of love it!! Even though I kind of look silly in all my clothes lol because I have only got like one pair of jeans that fit me perfect lol
  • LOL - yup, I am there too. Bought 2 belts but I hate wearing belts! Ross is my new favorite place - cheap jeans - yah!

Congrats!
  • WTG!! I can't wait to be at that point!! A size 18 is my first mini goal.
  • Thanks everybody!

My husband keeps singing that "Pants on the Ground" song at me, from that old guy on American Idol ROFL

Quote: WTG!! I can't wait to be at that point!! A size 18 is my first mini goal.
    I was in a size 18 at around 220lbs, and I'm only 2" taller than you... so you probably don't have far to go to make that goal! You can do it!
  • lol same here...belts help sooo much
  • Pants on the Ground LOL!!! I bet you are excited. I can't wait to be able to wear all my cute belts again. I want to be able to tuck my shirt in or better yet wear a cute body shirt from the Chadwicks catalog. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting.
  • Excellent! Keep up the good work!

J
  • Quote:
    My husband keeps singing that "Pants on the Ground" song at me, from that old guy on American Idol ROFL
    That is funny!

Way to go, you are doing great!
  • Woo hoo! You rock, that has to be nice in an odd way.

I'm ALMOST to the point I need a belt again. I've got some really cute belts I can't wait to wear again.
  • Way to go! Congrats!

I can't wait to be able to tuck something in and use a belt! Wow! That's a good goal.
  • So wonderful and so annoying at the same time...LOL !