Hey everybody

• so yesterday I went to the laundry.I pulled out an old t-shirt to wear that I never wore to often because it was too tight.It wasn't until I got home from the laundry that it dawned on me, my too tight t-shirt isnt too tight anymore. not only that its kind of loose.Its still kind of hard to tell I've lost weight, so its nice to get this unexpected evidence that I have lost weight.So this morning I set up my tracker all by myself without help from my nephew the computer person and I'm making my first post to any forum ever, so its a triple nsv for me.
  • Mandisa,
    Congratulations on your weight loss and the seeing the difference (NSV) of it with the loose t-shirt!
    And, Congratulations on your first post ever.
    You Rock!
    Judy
  • Thank you, thank you very much(said in n elvis accent)
  • Woo hoo! I think finding out your too tight clothes are loose is one of the best NSVs! Congrats!

• Good for you. Keep at it.
  • Those are my favorite NSVs because if no one notices you KNOW. The clothes are getting too big for you.
  • WTG! That's great that you fit in your shirt. I experienced the same thing today. I have a couple shirts I haven't work in a year I can now fit in!!
    Congrats!!
  • Singing "what a feeling"! Horray for your NSV !
  • What a nice surprise victory! Keep going!
  • Excellent! Hope you accomplish your goal and I know how wonderful it feels when your clothes that were too tight start feeling loose..
  • Congrats on your NSV! Now can someone tell me what an NSV is? I'm stumped. Not So Visible?
  • Thinkinthin nsv is non scale victory.