IDEA needed for keeping daily control/accountability

• I Recently, I have taken on a big roll in planning my 10 year high school reunion.... its taking over me! I need help in the fact that so far this week even after promising to do better here I have only worked with that site,. UGH. I need more self discipline! But that’s ok, once again I will try- I am doing good with the reunion stuff ;0) happy about that- but I need desperate help in here! If anyone would like to help motivate me daily check out my 3fc blog, to the left! I only imagine if I get more response I would post more! who knows tho!

Im struggling! I hope you all are doing well!
  • It can be so hard to balance eating well and doing something very time consuming. Maybe you could do a plan that is somewhat like SB, yet lets you have ample time to do all the things you need!

For example, sometimes I eat that microwavable bacon instead of turkey. (it has zero sugar and carbs) when I'm in a crunch. Though it is not completely SB friendly, its a heck of alot better than eating pizza!

Good luck with all the planning!
  • Quote: If anyone would like to help motivate me daily check out my 3fc blog, to the left! I only imagine if I get more response I would post more! who knows tho!
    You know me, always glad to help and I know where you live on Facebook too
  • I feel very accountable and more motivated when I post on the On Plan Thread.
  • Rikki-

Feel free to friend me on FB and you know what helps me when I have a bad day? BOOKMARK this site as YOUR HOMEPAGE!!!!! That way there is no excuse to avoid us!
  • Rikki - I will add your blog to my newsreader and try to comment if that will help you I understand that because while I blog for myself, it makes it more fun and keeps me more motivated when I get feedback and comments. Planning a reunion sounds like a huge project... but take some time for yourself and check in here The support will make everything else seem easier.
  • I like the idea of bookmarking this as a homepage! Maybe I will do that too! Reading and posting here every day definitely helps me to stay on track.
  • Thinking of you, Rikki!

What if you made some large meals so you have easy leftovers to grab when you need a quick lunch or dinner?