I DID IT!! 115 lbs Lost! (size 20-6) (250lbs-135)

You're on Page 37 of 38
Go to
  • That's amazing! I just signed up to this forum and am looking for some inspiration, good to see that I found it

I'm 36 years old and currently 243lbs, I want to get under the 200lbs mark for the first time in over 10 years, I'm exercising regularly and eating healthy, and have lost 20lbs in the last six months. I'm reading about alternative dieting methods and came across this really interesting quiz about a week ago that I thought was helpful. Has anyone else tried this with success? I'm new so I can't post the url yet... it's luckygifs dot com / healthylife

It asks a few questions about my body toxicity level and then gave me a custom report based on my answers, a lot of people seem to have had success with them on their website and thought I'd see if anyone here has tried it?

If not, please keep sharing the motivational posts, it's what helps me going when I feel like watching Netflix! Would love to hear about your interesting ways of losing weight!

Anna
  • That's great!!!!
  • congratulations you look nice
  • just continue
  • Having lived in a 265lb body for a number of years I can assure you my desire to lose the weight had NOTHING to do with making a man happy and everything to do with my own health and my happiness. 137lbs is whole lot nicer body to be in!
  • WOW what a story! Big respect for your achievement!
  • Amazing well done!
    You’ve done so well hun! I really wish I was where you are now 😞 I’m tired of struggling... I have to get motivated, your story has helped so much!
  • Nice work
    Good Progress, keep it up!
    i love fruit and i found this - igodl.com/secret-fruit-for-loosing-weight
    tell me what do you think
  • I am making some slow progress but this post I found really motivating. I'm doing a high energy diet and a basic weight training program.
  • Wow! Congrats!!! That is amazing and so motivating! I'm about 50 lbs overwight and its hard for me to lose I can't even imagine losing 115! I'm seriously so proud of you right now! I just need to have better willpower and dedication. And my sleeping/eating habits dont help either
  • Quote: Having lived in a 265lb body for a number of years I can assure you my desire to lose the weight had NOTHING to do with making a man happy and everything to do with my own health and my happiness. 137lbs is whole lot nicer body to be in!
    Lol I hear that!
    Well if the man loves you he'll want you to for your health mainly anyway! Congrats though! I look up to anybody that can lose that much weight. It is NOT easy!
  • wow very cool
  • Amazing story! Unbelievable. Congratulations!
  • Wow, that was inspiring!!! Thank you.
  • Quote: you're beautiful! You look marvelous ! wow! I am very impressed with your transformation!!!!
    Your are so amazing. And I love your story