I DID IT!! 115 lbs Lost! (size 20-6) (250lbs-135)

You're on Page 31 of 38
Go to
  • what an amazing accomplishment Sam! You are an inspiration!
  • Amazing you look great and I really loved the story.
  • Posted a thread a couple weeks ago, got a new elephant picture! I feel a lot of closure from this!

• You look absolutely fantastic! Many congrats on a hard work well done!
  • You look amazing and your little one is precious!
  • Congrats! You look stunning
  • Congrats you look like you're so happy
    I am so proud of all you have accomplished.. looking at your life as a series of goals to be accomplished and you were determined to meet all of it head on full committment,, and even after losing the weight you risked gaining weight being pregnant , you got all the weight off and kept it off and brought a beautiful little girl into the world. You are an inspiration to me, I hope to be one to others some day too! My journey will start today~ Best to you.Kim
  • wtg
    again congrats had to adjust my signature havent been on in awhile and regained some weight.. ugghhh
  • wow you look absolutely stunning! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • beautiful story!
    hi i tried to post on the message you wrote but wasn't sure if i was doing it right. i got teary eyed when i read your post and saw your pics. you are beautiful and your story was so nice. i wish more people could see that because it's so encouraging.
    i am on the ideal protein diet and lost 27 pounds so far. i feel soooo good. it's been so long since i lost weight. congratulations, and your daughter is beautiful!
  • Congrats you look fabulous! DO you mind my asking how long were you overweight? I bet you feel great now. A size 2, that's incredible.
  • Congratulations! You look absolutely wonderful and also you look and sound much happier!
  • You look fantastic!!!! All of these stories are so inspiring to me!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations! You look great