I DID IT!! 115 lbs Lost! (size 20-6) (250lbs-135)

You're on Page 24 of 38
Go to
  • Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your inspirational story. You look incredible!
  • Congrats!
    You look wonderful! Happy and wonderful!
  • Holy Gucamole! That is great!
  • Congrats!!! U look amazing!!!
  • u do look great..... I will have the same success story in a minute!!!!
  • Great story you look wonderful
  • You look like a completely new person! I'm sure you feel like one too. You're stunning! Just proves that we can all do what we set our minds to!
  • High Friggen Five! Congrats girl you look amazing! I hope I can accomplish my goals and feel as good as you do.
  • WoW ... you look so AmAziNg!!!!!! I know you must feel so proud of yourself!!! You are such an inspiration!!!!
  • You look fantastic!!!! Wowzer!
  • wooow!! GREAT JOB DEAR! ))) ..the story is very well written too!

this is TRUELY inspiring! welldone! <3
  • Reading your story got me feeling very emotional. Not just your hard work you put in, but the manifestation of courage you had to invest in your journey. It never ceases to amaze me the GREAT things that can be accomplished when you put your mind to it.

I hope you're enjoying all your new rewards- you deserve it! It's so great to see someone's inner beauty that shines on the outside
  • I just wanted to say thank you for sharing! This was incredibly encouraging and inspirational. You are such a strong and beautiful woman! Way to go!!!
  • What an awesome story - you really are an inspiration!! I am just starting my journey (after many failed attempts, since my second child - I just have not had any real success!) and I can't wait to tell something similar!

You look so beautiful now, and (more importantly) so happy!! Congratulations! You deserve every success!!
  • "The turning point of my life was from a picture of me riding an elephant at our annual Rennaisance Festival. A friend of mine asked me "wow, who is that elephant riding the elephant?"

You look gorgeous, and I'm so happy you were able to turn your life around! As for your "friend", I'm surprised a friend would say something like that, but at least you were able to make a positive out of a negative. Way to go!