I DID IT!! 115 lbs Lost! (size 20-6) (250lbs-135)

You're on Page 15 of 38
Go to
  • You look so beautiful! Not only on the outside, but on the inside as well! Congratulations! You are inspiring~ I'm new here, so I can't wait to be the one on here posting that I've done it as well. Congrats for being so strong!!! You are GORGEOUSSS~!
  • You look absolutely wonderful. You give me hope that I can do it too!
  • Great job! You are doing great!
  • WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yours is a GREAT story. True inspiratoin. You look so lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your story.
    Judy
  • YOU LOOK AMAZING! Your pictures are the most inspirational thing I've seen all day. Thank you SO much for sharing them!
  • You look amazing and wonderful!!! and also your teeth! you have nice white teeth!! !! YAY!!!
    Congrat's on everything that you have accomplished and thank you for sharing!
  • You are truly inspirational! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • You look GREAT!!!! Congrats!! Enjoy your new found happiness, you are such an inspiration!!
  • wow you're beautiful!
  • You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • You look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Your story mirrors my own! I started this journey at 265 pounds and want to hit 135 as well! I am going to have to come back from time to time and look at your posts here to inspire me! One day I'll be able to share this success!
  • Thanks, I needed that. You have reciprocated the support you recieved from others. I hope to do the same. You really are beautiful.
  • You're gorgeous.
  • I cliked on this thread because I felt that your old measurements are the most similiar to mine currently (5'3" and a size 20) and your story is so inspiring. I cannot imagine having to do this with a partner who was unsupportive and downright cruel and I am so glad that you made it through despite your hardships. Congratulations on your weight loss, your pregnancy, and thank you for the inspiration!
  • Congratulations on both your weight loss and your pregnancy!