I DID IT!! 115 lbs Lost! (size 20-6) (250lbs-135)

You're on Page 13 of 38
Go to
  • Congratulations to you and your Prince Charming on parenthood! That is so wonderful. Keep living your dream, as you inspire us all!
  • you are an inspiration! congrats!!
  • Thank you so much for sharing! This is very inspiring. Congrats on everything!
  • Congrats on your journey AND on the next step in your life. :-) :-)
  • Congratulations! You are beautiful, and so is that baby girl (ALREADY)--I WILL READ YOUR POSTS AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR INSPIRATION

LOST 16.7 # TO DATE
    FIRST GOAL: 12/31/10 - 50 LBS DOWN
    SECOND GOAL: 4/2011 - 85 LBS DOWN
    THIRD GOAL: 7/26/10 - 100 LBS DOWN (MY 1ST YR ANNIVERSARY)
    EVERY DAY GOAL: TO BELIEVE I DESERVE IT!
  • Your story almost bought tears to my eyes. I am so encouraged and happy for being able to read your story. Congrats on the baby and your man! Go girl!!
  • Wow. You look beautiful Great job!!
  • Stay blessed, thank you sooooooo much!
  • Wow I read this inspirational story just in time, I'm was carrying money on my way to the vending machine to buy some chips. I'm not hungry but I just wanted to keep my mouth busy - guess what after reading your story, I am not buying them anymore.

Congratulations and what a truly inspirational and motivating story...
  • Wow you look incredible! I don't usually post, but I just had to congratulate you on your journey!

Well done!
  • your story is wonderful and I hope to have the same ending!! you are such an inspiration to me and to many others!! Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!
  • wow!!!
    u look amazing!!! definitely my thinspiration
  • Congratulations on your weight loss and the soon coming mommyhood!
  • Your story is absolutely what I needed to read this morning - I am just starting out again and am feeling VERY overwhelmed!! You are absolutely amazing and I am proud of you!!!!! Congrats on your upcoming motherhood!!
  • Thank you each and every one of you! I want you all to know that every single one of you motivate me to keep going! Thanks for the support and the blessings on my lil one to be! BIG HUGS! You all are my favorite part of my day!