I DID IT!! 115 lbs Lost! (size 20-6) (250lbs-135)

You're on Page 11 of 38
Go to
  • Amazing! Congratulations, what an inspiration!
  • Thanks for showing us that it CAN be done!!
  • Thank you EVERYONE from the bottom of my heart for all the kind words! I pray that everyone has the courage and strength to stick with their goal and to ultimately achieve them! I had no gumption at the beginning, but it eventually found me. I wish the same for everyone struggling! There is always that point where we get stuck, and we feel that we've hit a dead end, but then we turn around, face it, and we find another way out! Am I right? I hope I continue to inspire, it's what helps me maintain! BIG HUGS to all my new friends!
  • You are such an inspiration!! Congratulations on achieving your goal!
  • guamvixen WOW!! What an inspiring story!!!! All I have to say to you is CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look beautiful!!
  • You are amazing!
  • You look beautiful. I am the fattest I have ever been and I am soooooooooo unhappy about it! I want to change!
  • Thank you for such a truly touching story, you look beautiful!

Love,
    Anonymia
  • Gosh, you look amazing! You sound like you are in a good place. YAY! I am so happy for you.
  • Congrats!! You look great!! What an accomplishment!
  • You look amazing!
    It is so amazing what a different personality people project when they are overweight versus when they are healthy. I can't wait to see how differently I might look. Congratulations on your newfound and highly deserved happiness.
  • great job!!!
  • wow you are a beautiful woman. These stories are going to help keep me inspired to losing weight. My goal is 100 pounds, but I'll be really happy if I lose 80 because that would still leave me at a very healthy weight for my height
  • You look beautiful! congratulations on the hard work.
  • Congratulations on such an amazing transformation! Your pictures were those which inspired me to join this site and begin my own journey.

You have such an amazing story and it's great to see such a happy ending!

Best of luck in the future,

Canuck