No longer obese!

• When I started my journey in August, I stepped on my wii fit and was mortified as I watched my Mii get bigger and bigger and the needle on bmi scale go all the way up to the end plus a bit farther. The fat music played and the voice said "That's obese!" Ever since that day, I've been waiting until I was out of that category. 93 pounds later and I am proud to say I am no longer obese!

Healthy weight, here I come!
  • Yay for you! What an awesome victory: )
  • Eve!

YAY you! Congratulations. I am so excited for you! What have you been doing and where are you going on this journey next? I can hardly wait to hear both answers!

Just before I began my own journey I stepped on a Wii at a friend's house in front of a room for of people to watch the needle go to OBESE too! OMG! Eye opening moment--although a bit embarrassing too.
  • That's awesome. Congrats on your achievement, you will be in the healthy range before you know it.
  • Yay!
  • Thanks to everyone for the encouragement!

thighs b gone, Thank you! I have been working my butt off (quite literally) doing a ton of exercising. I even started Beachbody's Insanity cardio program. And it really does live up to its name! I've learned so much about myself and I'm loving every minute of my new lifestyle! As far as what is up ahead in my journey, I signed up for a half marathon in june so I hope to be able to run most of it and atleast finish! In October, I am going to join the Air Force! That is my ultimate goal.
  • Wow!
    Impressive - you've lost as much as I need to so you give me hope. Good for you! Congratulations!
  • Eve, thanks so much for posting this great news! I am within ten pounds of having an overweight bmi versus an obese one. You are so inspiring, lady, keep up the good work on reaching your goals.
  • Eve~ Congratulations! I can't wait til the wii stops saying "That's obese!" to me!
    Keep it up!
  • Wonderful!

I, too, am sooo ready for the Wii to quit telling me, "that's obese!" And since I'm so short, my goal weight will just take me into being overweight. Oh well, one pound at a time.

You're doing great!
  • Awesome! Congrats to you. You are an inspiration. For you: