~+~Get Me Out Of The 200'S~+~

You're on Page 6 of 34
Go to
  • I was here about two months ago after a new year's resolution to lose the weight once and for all. Well, new years resolutions are kind of silly, I wasn't ready (I lasted a week).

That said, I am now. I'm 23 years old and being healthy means more to me than food and being lazy does.

As of this morning I weigh 215 pounds. Do you guys think it's feasable to commit to weighing at most 199 by April 1st? I want to start participating in this forum more, but first I need a reasonable and attainable goal.

I've had a really great week filled with healthy eating and exercise, I can't wait to continue!
  • Im in also, getting out of the 200's is also very huge for me. I havent weight 100 something in over ten years. I think its time!!!
  • omg im so close its not even funny..the scale is playing with me
  • Scatter- I'm currently right around 215 and I hope to 199 before then... I think its possible but it takes dedication and work... Goals by certain dates are sometimes hard because they dont always happen... and setting a time limit can be discouraging. A lot of people around here recomend setting goals by weight but not by a date. So when lose 15 pounds you get a reward or something like that. Its one pound at a time...its not easy...but its obtainable
  • Scatterheart, I agree with Haley.

If you're anything like me, if I don't reach goals I get very dissappointed with myself. And its not the way to be. I guess you have to find what works for you. If you can use time goals for motivation, but don't get discouraged if you don't make it, then go for it I guess.

...so I hopped on the scale today to see 205 staring at me. I'm sooooo friggin close I can't take it!
  • how have I missed this thread?

anyways I am at 210 and this ten pounds just will not go away. grrrr. Im working really hard to cut down on the diet soda, I don't want to go cold turkey but I know in the back of my mind that will be the only real way to stop drinking it.

and every time I drink like ice tea like Crystal light it gives me heart burn [?] does anyone have something i can have other then these two as for as drinking wise? Im really at a loss.

Excited to be posting here!!!!
  • Just found this thread. I've been in the 200s for probably 4 or 5 years. The scale keeps hovering between 226 and 225. I'm starting slow, because I'm afraid of doing too much and then just burning out and quitting (which has happened numerous times). I've been exercising for a little over a week, doing 16-22 minutes a day and then playing wii. I know it's not much, but my stamina is terrible. I'm just happy to be doing something.
  • Thanks for the support, everyone. I know it's an ambitious goal, but I am so incredibly determined. I have had a diet and exercise plan in place for the past five days (a record for me) and it's working! I weighed 219 on Monday morning, and I weigh 215.8 this morning. Now I know a lot of that is probably water weight, but you have to start somewhere, right?

Haleyislove -- let's do this!
  • Scatter- we will

Ladies I'm down to 213 today! however my official weigh in is sunday but it is still exciting
  • Haley - Congrats!!! I'm sure seeing that number now will help you stay super motivated until Sunday, at least that is what happens to me before my "official" weigh ins. Like "I will NOT see that number go up no matter what!!!"
  • Congrats Haley!
    I've lost a pound since yesterday I am not at 209.4

the pedal on my exercise bike broke and I just don't know how to fix it. =[ its really upsetting.
  • HI ladies!!

How are we all doing?

I have officially lost 20 pounds since Jan 1st and I have 24 more to till 199!!!!!!!

Monday is weigh-in day...I hope it goes well but TOM is going to be town so we shall see!!
  • Congrats Haley, Taylor and Mickey on your losses!!

I was at 204 this morning, but my official weigh in is Monday morning. So I better not screw up this weekend!! LOL
  • omg get me OUT!

Haha - I've been over 200 for years. I'm at 212.

LET'S GO LADIES! UGHH!
  • I'm still hereeeeee. I'll be here for awhile but that Spring Challenge, I don't think I'll meet the goal I set with my new scale. That's like... 18 pounds by March 20. That's like...6 pounds a week. No way