Miniscule goal!

• Well like my title says, this is not as big of a deal as someone who just lost 180 lbs and now is a size 4. But I reached one of my major exercise goals today. I ran a full mile without stopping a bit. I just started running about two weeks ago, and I can already do that, when at first I was huffing and puffing at jogging .10/mile. I've never been more encouraged! Can't wait to see what happens in say three more!
  • that's fantastic and not small by a long shot. Keep going you will be at five in no time.
  • That's fantastic! You will get so much stronger now. Last year I trained for a major hike by adding some jogging into my exercise routine and it made all the difference. As soon as it warms up some, I plan to get back at it.

Keep up the great work.
  • There's nothing like reaching a distance goal when you're a runner! Congratulations!
  • I've never considered myself a runner! my legs are short and I'm wide! Haha, but maybe this is something that I can really get into Thanks for the encouragement guys! Although I feel like a bit of a failure. I went today, and couldn't run the whole thing
  • Congrats that's not miniscule at all. Soak up the glory and keep at it, you'll be running a 5k before you know it.