Missed a day!

• I experienced withdrawal symptoms this morning when I couldn't weigh myself on my scale. I *never* miss my morning weigh-in except when traveling.

I ate healthy on travel, which for me is a major achievement and I'm quite proud of myself.

Am, however, very tired today in spite of having slept very well. It has been a long week. Tomorrow I think I'll to take a short day if I can swing it.
  • Ugh, I can't weigh everyday- it stresses me out! Good job on eating healthy while traveling! Where in Alaska are you? My parents live in Denali.
  • calluna -

hope you get a nice surprise on the scale tomorrow!

I used to try to weigh once a week. I never quite made that, I always "cheated" and weighed at least once or twice more than that. But once I saw how many successful people here weighed every day, I gave myself permission to do that. It's amazing how quickly that habit grew, and now I'm like you, it feels very weird if I haven't checked that day!
  • I too weigh myself every day. It's almost like an addiction! I do get very frustrated if I don't see that little digital number minimize at least by a tenth of a pound. If it doesn't it encourages me to try harder. I'm not giving up this time around!! Basically what I'm saying is I feel your pain about the withdrawal!!
  • Hope you see something you want to see tomorrow.
  • I weigh everyday too. It keeps me on track, gives me something to be accountable for. Hopefully when you get back to your scale tomorrow you'll see a downward movement.
  • Thanks for the well wishes; I'll let you know how it goes. Jewelrymaker, I live on the Kenai Peninsula. How long have your folks lived up here?
  • Another happy daily weighed here. I chart the trend, so I need daily data to get the correct information from the adjusted trendline
  • Do you use Google 15? I picked that up - from Matt, I think - and am really liking it. It helps more than most of the charting tools to keep the big picture in mind.
  • Off and on since 2001. They work for the park so they were just doing summers but now they're year-round. They come home for 2 months for the holidays. Other than that they're up there.