Check out my new av ;)

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • You look just amazing girl!! I LOVE that haircut on you too. You look like you're in your 20's!
  • lookin good!!
  • Seriously, you are almost unrecognizable to me. You have OBVIOUSLY lost alot more wt since the last picture!!!!

You are just stunning--love the new cut!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your spa day!
  • So, so cute! I noticed it in another thread and to do a triple take. Yes, that's the username...not the picture...username...picture? You've lost in your face since your last avatar and since Christmas if I remember correctly.
  • Aw, look at you. You're so pretty!
  • Wow! So very pretty...and you look softer and content...I am very impressed and oh so very happy for you!!
  • I've only lost about 13 pounds since the last avatar but I SWEAR it's ALL come off of my face, neck, chest and shoulders. I am very narrow now... I'm just deep. lol!!!!!

And it's not a vanity shot (taken from way up above either). My husband took it while standing in front of me. lol!

Thanks for all the compliments ladies! i'm really getting there!!!!
  • Wow! I really like your hair! You look great!!
  • You look GREAT. So fresh and natural, spunky and free.

That was so nice of your husband by the way. He must be so proud of you and so happy for you.
  • I love your hair, too!

So NICE to have that spa day!!! Good for you!
  • Now that I've seen the full size version I can say you look way younger too!
  • You look awesome. The haircut is adorable on you.
  • You look phenomenal!! wouldn't recognise you from earlier photo's!!
  • You really do look great!! And you are not even done yet!! man, how much smaller can you get?!?!
  • Loving your new look Tammy!!!