No wonder my pants fell down!

• I took my measurements on 2/2 - that's, what? 4 days ago? I just took them again for fun, and I've lost a whole inch off my waist, and another inch off my hips! WTH? How does that happen? I guess that qualifies as an inch whoosh, right? I've also lost a half inch off my torso under my breast (bra band area), an inch and a half off the fullest part of my breasts, and 3/4 of an inch off my neck. Crazy.
  • Awesome! Congrats. Enjoy the feeling!
  • Wow! Nice! Gotta love it.

I should really keep track of my measurements. I think you can really tell a difference there more than the scale but I get lazy.
  • Woo hoo! That is awesome. I guess I really should take my measurements.
  • I just started a spreadsheet! I did take down my starting waist for 56" and today it was 51" ... wow, 5"! Feels good
  • Woo hoo! That is a freakin' awesome week you had!!!! Congrats on your progress!!!!
  • No way! That's awesome! In four days? What marathon are you training for?
  • I measure the first of every month, I wait a month so that I see bigger results at one time and it will give me a boost to keep me going. It kind of gets me excited to take the measurement which I normally would dread. I was really suprised how much I lost off my arms and legs, and I hadn't even noticed any changes there! It definately gave me a boost.

Keep up the good work!
  • that is awesome - I haven't done welll with keeping track of measurements either. I wish I would have when I started!