Have You/Would You Ever #2....

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Last question was...

have you ever taken a vacation by yourself?

I have not...

Have you ever... would you run or walk a 5K?
  • I walk a 5k 3 or 5 days a week, love to b out in the woods with the 4 legged kid (and the 2 legged ones too)

HYE WYE do a big home improvement project yourself?
  • I have, when my husband was away TDY.
    I hope I never have to do one alone again though.

Have you/would you ever hitch hike?
  • Yes, and yes. I hitchhiked a distance of a few blocks once with a friend because she was having an allergic reaction and collapsing. It involved aggressively flagging down (running to the window of) a reluctant grad student. This was the first day of college. But I still want to hitchhike in a non-emergency setting.

Have/would you ever made clothing for yourself?
  • I have not taken a vacation by myself, but I would. I walk 5k when I can walk outdoors, but would love to run one. I am currently attempting to put walls in our basement. I'm really not a power tool kinda chick, but I'm tryin'!
  • Answering lackadaisy's question
    Yes. I have made clothes for myself, can't say I am good at it

Have you traveled across country on a Greyhound bus ?
  • Have you traveled across country on a Greyhound bus ?
    The farthest I've traveled by Greyhound is from Central PA to Central Illinois... So, half-across country. =) I was a high school senior at the time and I met people on the bus who really changed my perspective on life. It was one of the best things I've ever done.

HYE WYE take a homeless person to a fast food place/cafe to get a meal, instead of give him/her cash?
  • Sure
    Have you/would you ever let someone take the fall for something u did, even if it was minor?
  • no, been on the recieving end of that so NO, well we do blame burps on the dog.
    HYE/WYE
    go test drive cars for fun knowing you are not looking?
  • Yes, I was looking, I just wan't buying

Has your dog ever bitten a neighbor ?
  • Thank God, no (I have a chuawawa (I can't spell) would't have been a big bite anyway).
    HY/WYE be friends with your ex-mother in law?
  • No, I don't think I could be friends with her--I wasn't when we were married :d

HY/WYE take a PEN from a business because you liked the way it wrote.
  • I would.

Have you/would you ever go to a neighbor's open house to see what their home looks like and let the realtor think you are a potential buyer?
  • LOL I've been tempted a couple of times, but no. I can't really see myself doing that.

Have you/would you ever invite someone you'd just met over for coffee?
  • Yes

Have you ever looked in someone else's medicine cabinet ?